The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

My brother, George and me.
Very young didn't realise you were that young

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
He's not that young. That's a very old picture, at least if we're believing he's posting real photos now while still trying to hide his identity. You do realize that "George" is George Foreman during/shortly after his heyday?

He's not that young. That's a very old picture, at least if we're believing he's posting real photos now while still trying to hide his identity. You do realize that "George" is George Foreman during/shortly after his heyday?
You may not believe this but I was being funny

You may not believe this but I was being funny
That picture was taken in 1993 in Las Vegas on the eve of his Tommy Morrison fight for the vacant WBO Heavyweight title. We were happy. George is actually a funny guy and likes kids but we were really bummed out afterwards as George lost by unanimous decision.

This is me now.

This was me yesterday.

This is me when I turned 21.

This is me right before I lost my virginity. I'm behind those two, so you can't see my face, but if you look closely, you'll see my leg.

This is me with my friends at a little get-together. I'm the blurry one way in the back.

This is me on my 89th birthday.

This is me on my 17th birthday.

]

FYI Goerge Foreman's "heyday'' ended in 1977. In 1987 he started on his comeback. In 1993 he fought Tommy Morrison. At that time he was allready 44. It's easy to confirm.

This is me now.

This was me yesterday.

This is me when I turned 21.

This is me right before I lost my virginity. I'm behind those two, so you can't see my face, but if you look closely, you'll see my leg.

This is me with my friends at a little get-together. I'm the blurry one way in the back.

This is me on my 89th birthday.

This is me on my 17th birthday.
That's very funny. Your satire is not lost on me. It really doesn't matter what you guys believe or don't believe. I just feel like an idiot sometimes for sharing personal information with people that question it every time I do so. It is my prerogative to choose what to share and how much to share with a bunch of internet strangers. So I'll do you all a favor and stop contribiuting to this tread and you can spend your time on something more constructive than worrying about my identity.

That's very funny. Your satire is not lost on me. It really doesn't matter what you guys believe or don't believe. I just feel like an idiot sometimes for sharing personal information with people that question it every time I do so. It is my prerogative to choose what to share and how much to share with a bunch of internet strangers. So I'll do you all a favor and stop contribiuting to this tread and you can spend your time on something more constructive than worrying about my identity.
Not a good attitude.

I think you're Juno, or the person who portrayed Juno, and you might even be other people, who knows? I don't give a damn anymore. Be whoever you want to be, I guess.

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
Well I guess I'll be the first to admit, and you guys must keep it a secret, but I'm Batman. I'm done keeping my identity concealed, this is who I am!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
]

FYI Goerge Foreman's "heyday'' ended in 1977. In 1987 he started on his comeback. In 1993 he fought Tommy Morrison. At that time he was allready 44. It's easy to confirm.
First off, I know when Foreman's heyday was. I'm 56 and followed boxing, especially in the '60s and '70s. My wording was based on the idea that I thought you were older than apparently you are, Foreman has always looked young for his age and I don't recall when he shaved his head. The main reason I made that comment was because I didn't think anybody else knew that was a pic of Foreman.

Also, the way you phrased the people in the pic, it implied you were the younger brother on the right. Look, I'm all for you sharing things with us. We like it. You might not believe it, but many people share all kinds of personal info and photos about themselves and their families and no one has become a victim of foul play. Then again, some people do disappear all of a sudden, and never come back, so maybe we do have some sinister serial killer stalking the site, but I wouldn't count on it.

If you want to see what my family and I look like, just go to the Advanced Search page, type "Personal" in the keyword space, choose "Search Titles OnlY" and type "user name" in as "mark f". It will show every picture I've posted or commented about. I'm not hiding anything.

In truth, I was happy to see that last photo because I thought you were feeling comfy enough to trust us to see you. I certainly didn't take it as some show-off thing with George Foreman. When I was young, I went crazy for Jerry West and Jim Fregosi and got their autographs, as well as many other local sports heroes. As you know, it's a normal thing for a young sports fan to do.

Awww don't be like that

Not a good attitude.

I think you're Juno, or the person who portrayed Juno, and you might even be other people, who knows? I don't give a damn anymore. Be whoever you want to be, I guess.
I really don't get it. Where do you come up with these references?
What is it about the picture that I posted with George Foreman that seems fabricated? The fact that I'm in a picture with George Foreman?
You've never been to some event and taken a picture with a celebrity?
The fact that I was a cute kid, just like the kid posted prior to my post?
You seem to be obssessed with this Juno character. And obviously you do give a damn because you keep mentioning it. Somebody had to school you on the fact that I'm not even a woman. You neeed to let that go. Sorry, I'm not Juno and I don't want to be. Who else should I be and still make you happy?

First off, I know when Foreman's heyday was. I'm 56 and followed boxing, especially in the '60s and '70s. My wording was based on the idea that I thought you were older than apparently you are, Foreman has always looked young for his age and I don't recall when he shaved his head. The main reason I made that comment was because I didn't think anybody else knew that was a pic of Foreman.

Also, the way you phrased the people in the pic, it implied you were the younger brother on the right. Look, I'm all for you sharing things with us. We like it. You might not believe it, but many people share all kinds of personal info and photos about themselves and their families and no one has become a victim of foul play. Then again, some people do disappear all of a sudden, and never come back, so maybe we do have some sinister serial killer stalking the site, but I wouldn't count on it.

If you want to see what my family and I look like, just go to the Advanced Search page, type "Personal" in the keyword space, choose "Search Titles OnlY" and type "user name" in as "mark f". It will show every picture I've posted or commented about. I'm not hiding anything.

In truth, I was happy to see that last photo because I thought you were feeling comfy enough to trust us to see you. I certainly didn't take it as some show-off thing with George Foreman. When I was young, I went crazy for Jerry West and Jim Fregosi and got their autographs, as well as many other local sports heroes. As you know, it's a normal thing for a young sports fan to do.
I understand where you are coming from and obviously you feel comfortable enough to reveal a lot of personal information that any one can have access to. I'm in a different situation and it's not like I want to play games but what I reveal, only those that really know me well can recognize and that I don't mind. But there are people that I don't want to know who I am and where I am and no I don't have a criminal record.
I'm not posting some random stuff from the internet but I'm being very selective as to what I post as I don't want to be completely identified by those whom I don't want to identify me. I'm not paranoid and if you knew more about me, you would understand.
When it comes to that, the one thing that is in my favor is that with time my appearance has changed and even now can fluctuate with weight. When I'm 40 pounds heavier or lighter, there's a big difference even in my face. If I add a mustache or a beard, then I'm really a chameleon.
So the thing about posting stuff on a public forum should not necessarily be assumed as some fabrication as we all choose to share what we want
and unless there is a perception of fraudelent intention, it should not be questioned.
I would assume that most of us would want to put our best foot forward and sometimes it can appear too good to be true, but if it is, then we are firstly lying to ourselves and that doesn't make any one feel any better.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Cute picture of an old fart taken last year
Wow after your series of massively breasted women avatars you're certainly not what I was expecting!

I think that was you right?