What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
Tomorrow marks the day my friend Chen commited suicide and it's hard to think that he's gone and all I have left is memories of him. This song keeps the memories going. RIP Evan Chen Chanthavong.

You ready? You look ready.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Bored...have some Swedish Italo..

&context=C407c710ADvjVQa1PpcFORZzhAFdGtjt5qfONbsG8Jf6_YfeFXXfQ=

have some androgynous amatuer Greek pop...

&context=C467e33aADvjVQa1PpcFORZzhAFdGtjitjv0kCByWortSGPTq0eW4=

All good people are asleep and dreaming.

This album is b****in'.
What a coincidence! So am I!

I did listen to them though.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Sarah's show just started streaming on kxsc.org. Here's a link to the pop-up webplayer. She started with "Daddy's Song" by the Monkees from Head featuring Davy Jones, Frank Zappa and a talking cow.

Revolting Cocks - Crackin' Up (video edit)

Public Image Limited - This is Not a Love Song (album version)
I salute you. Early RevCo and PIL hold a special place in my heart.

Have you heard any of RevCo's newer stuff? Inferior, but decent IMO:
(Linked for inappropriate content)

I salute you. Early RevCo and PIL hold a special place in my heart.

Have you heard any of RevCo's newer stuff? Inferior, but decent IMO:
(Linked for inappropriate content)
I haven't heard their newer stuff until now. It's Jorgenson with a new line-up, right? That song you linked sounds pretty good, but yeah, not quite up to par with the best off the early albums (my favorite is easily Beers, Steers and Queers, but the other two are both great as well). I have a soft-spot for them too, one of my favorite "teenage bands".

PIL are great too. There are at least a few other fans of one or both bands around here.

By the way, I posted those two songs together because the Revco vocals on Crackin' Up always reminded me of John Lydon, and at the end of the song they even sing "this is what you want, this is what you get", which seems to be a direct nod -- but playing it again I didn't hear it. I guess they only say it on on the 7-minute album version of the song.