What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

My back pain is out of control. I'm been holding off but now I got to throw Oxycodone into my script coktail.
Hope you are feeling better

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have a poorly little girl home from school today, so shes watching Aladdin while being cuddle up on the couch.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I have a poorly little girl home from school today, so shes watching Aladdin while being cuddle up on the couch.
Know what that feels like.

I had food poisoning on Saturday all day with an incredibly sore stomach to boot on Sunday/today with all that entails if you catch my drift. Just feel like curling into a ball and dying.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Know what that feels like.

I had food poisoning on Saturday all day with an incredibly sore stomach to boot on Sunday/today with all that entails if you catch my drift. Just feel like curling into a ball and dying.
Hope you feel better soon.

Ive just come back from collecting my son from school, I had a phonecall saying hes been sick So he and my daughter are in thier PJs watching Aladdin now, my poor kiddies.

Partly watching Snatch.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Poor little man, my boy hasnt been sick anymore and my daughter hasnt so were happy with that just hope they stay well through the night now.

HK Ive borrowed The Sopranos off my brother in laws GF so we have that to start to watch soon

Im just enjoying a coffee and waiting on my meds to start ive been real busy today and looking forward to bedtime

Getting ready to go to work... ugh...
Is your shift over yet darling? How have you been? Anyone know where Cait' has been? Almost a year since last post.

Miss you

Hope you are feeling better
Thanks, you are sweet. The combo seems to be working fine. Heaven't overdosed yet. I work through the pain and push myself when least motivated. Insomnia's the only problem, so when I take the meds at the time I want to knock out, that's the only time I extra dose. If I wasn't taking other stuff to counter act it, I would be six feet under a long time a go. My body's learned to do it's checks and balances, so what would kill most other people only makes me go to sleep and that's when I sleep 12 to 16 hours straight, but, of course I don't do that every day. As a kid, I used to feed off of andrenaline and push myself to the edge and as an adult I still do the same but in different ways. If anything, Ive learned how to adapt and how far I can go. No matter what you do, self-contol is the key.

Im enjoying some more coffee and some toast, while my kiddies are better and playing in the frontroom. They can go back to school tomorrow
Good to hear it was not anything serious.

Just rinced my mouth with a special concoction I dreamed up:
glass of water, one tea spoon of baking soda, 2 table spoons of hydrogene peroxide and 1/2 a teaspoon of salt. Mix it up and gurgle for about 30 seconds, spit it out. I do it twice a day and my teeeth are pearly white and my breath is to die for, ha ha

Getting ready for work it is going to be a tough day have coffee group this morning (for woman with mental illness) it is a great social thing for the ladies and me

Movie Forums Insomniac
Watching a couple of movies .

Is white trash beautiful
Just finished dinner with my family and now I'm counting down the minutes until my kids go to bed so I can work on finishing the last season of Lost.

Movie Forums Insomniac
Sleep