The MoFo 100 Worst Movies You've Seen: Countdown

→ in
Tools    

I need some help I can't come up with 25 bad movies So tell me some movies that really suck!
Just list 25 sequels I remember "back in the day" when people thought when a Part 2 was coming out they still believed itd be as good as the first. I guess Godfather II started that.

Let me send you a PM on this Countdown CR.......

I need some help I can't come up with 25 bad movies So tell me some movies that really suck!
Just put Titanic in all 25 slots

Bullet Proof Monk , The Spy Next Door, In The Land OF Women, Kangaroo Jack, Little Nicky, The Brothers Grimm, The Love Guru, Star Trek Nemesis.

I struggled a bit too. There's some films that are technically fine but i despise them for whatever reason, kinda wanted to have more genuinely bad films than those types. Quite a few on my list i haven't seen in about 10 years.

Bullet Proof Monk , The Spy Next Door, In The Land OF Women, Kangaroo Jack, Little Nicky, The Brothers Grimm, The Love Guru, Star Trek Nemesis.
I've only seen Star Trek Nemesis and it was great, what don't you like about it, Ned.

Apologies, my bad - cat got on the keyboard and I've only just noticed ... I meant to suggest The Sound Of Music but he inadvertently typed Titanic and then hit the 'enter' key

I have suitably chastised him by cutting up a whole chicken breast for him rather than the half he is normally allowed so he won't even be able to jump on my lap let alone reach the keyboard for a while now

I've only seen Star Trek Nemesis and it was great, what don't you like about it, Ned.
only it was the worst star trek film . nominated by fans and average movie goers

Guys I emailed the 10 lists I received to Yoda. Anyone that wants to take over this countdown, please get them from him. Thanks

Welcome to the human race...
only it was the worst star trek film . nominated by fans and average movie goers
Was this before or after the release of Into Darkness?

The 50 Worst Movies Ever Made:

50 Amazing Foreign Movie Rip Offs

- scan the list of MST3K episodes
- scan the list of RLM Best of the Worst episodes
- scan the bottom 100 at imdb

And the most important suggestion of all - watch at least one Neil Breen movie, he's the modern day Ed Wood.

Welcome to the human race...
See, that's the trouble with this list that others (including myself) have pointed out - how exactly do you go about recommending bad movies to people?

See, that's the trouble with this list that others (including myself) have pointed out - how exactly do you go about recommending bad movies to people?
That was my thought. You gotta have the sorta people who're dedicated to crap. The sorta people who would watch a Neil Breen movie and love it.