Suggest Any Action/Thriller TV Series

Tools    

Hello,

Please suggest some of the best TV series that I can start watching in Action or Thriller Genre.
I don't have much to do in this Lockdown. So please suggest some of the best Series.

Thanks

Make a better place
When it comes to action, I think there is only one decent series and that is Banshee, it's four seasons it never goes dragging and in the same time it's not rushed at all, It has very interesting characters, it's mainly action plus a mixture of thriller+drama+drama

Make a better place

I think that's a decent recommendation, however I almost gave up on it after few episodes but then got hooked

So, if it doesn't feel interesting to you at first give it some chance, it'll be worth it

Also don't let the trailer scare you away, I know it makes it look like a cheesy 2000s show, but it's actually a very well made cop thriller drama

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Hello,

Please suggest some of the best TV series that I can start watching in Action or Thriller Genre.
I don't have much to do in this Lockdown. So please suggest some of the best Series.

Thanks

Nowhere Man (1995–1996)
Traveler (2007)
Torchwood (2006–2011)
My Own Worst Enemy (2008)
Miami Vice (1984–1989)
Remington Steele (1982–1987)
Person of Interest (2011–2016)
S.W.A.T. (2017– Current)
Scorpion (2014–2018)
24 (2001–2010)

Any of the CSI series. My favorite was CSI: NY (2004–2013).

Hello,

Thanks
What streaming services do you have?

I would second the recommendation of Person of Interest (and please know that around season 3 it kicks into high gear and really does some interesting things with its characters/premise).

The Witcher is a fantasy/action series on Netflix. Dumb fun.

Penny Dreadful is like . . . fantasy/thriller/melodrama. It can be both amazing and amazingly stupid. Eva Green is fantastic in it.

Hannibal falls under the thriller umbrella and is really excellent, especially season 2.

The Killing is very uneven at times, but I felt as though it got better as it went on. Good performances and iffy writing.

Agent Carter is both action and thriller. I'm sad it only got two seasons.

Patriot is a criminally underseen (IMO, of course) thriller about a spy on the verge of a nervous breakdown who gets pulled into a mission by his father. It's both darkly funny and genuinely suspenseful. Michael Dorman is really strong as the lead and the supporting cast is also great.

Killjoys falls into that "dumb fun" category for me, and I really like all three lead characters. It's about a woman who is a bounty hunter in the future and her complicated relationship with her partner and her alienated family.

The Honourable Woman is a thriller mini-series about a woman caught in a personal and political scandal. Maggie Gyllenhaal is really fantastic in the lead role.

If you've never seen the Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy miniseries, check it out, stat!