Banned

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
The guy who used to hang around the Apocalypse Now set even though he wasn't born.

The trick is not minding
I once had joined Mubi back in 2006-2007 and there was this guy named Pharoah who behaved in much the same manner that I often wondered if he was the same person.
I ultimately left after a few months due to him, and the fact that mods let him run freely.
Mofo is much better by comparison.

For Covid19 and the shutdown, I suggest a clean slate program: un-ban all banned members in amnesty!
As the country prepares to re-open, let everyone start with a tabula rasa as we all begin again anew - like being born again into a brave new world.
What say you?
Questions? Comments? Criticisms? Complaints?

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
For Covid19 and the shutdown, I suggest a clean slate program: un-ban all banned members in amnesty!
As the country prepares to re-open, let everyone start with a tabula rasa as we all begin again anew - like being born again into a brave new world.
What say you?
Questions? Comments? Criticisms? Complaints?
I had to look up tabula rasa.

The trick is not minding
Yep, Latin for “blank slate”

I wasn’t around much last month due to work so I apparently missed Jaorodrigues and Nedstark getting banned within a week or so of each other.
Better be careful guys....Yoda with hesitate to pull the trigger. 😳

*I’ll behave now

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I know what tabula rasa means because of the one episode of Buffy where they all get their memories wiped. Hahaha.

Suspect's Reviews

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Did this come up in your search?

No, I Googled it, but I'll check it out.

The trick is not minding
I think I just found my new best friend here haha! No but seriously, I loved that series growing up. Even liked Angel. Also, my ex was as well, and even looked a little like her, so much so tht she liked to dress as Buffy for Halloween often.

Like releasing federal prisoners? That kind of amnesty?

Another tabula rasa would be if everyone un-ignored everyone (if anyone) they have in ignore. Personally, I would hate to do this.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I remember Zotis, but I don't remember having conversations with him, which isn't important... As someone said earlier, use the Ignore function. It works perfectly. I like to debate/argue, but I don't think it's worth it - everyone else has to see it, and its usually not "productive".. If you think what you're going to say might get you in trouble, just ask Yoda first.

I REALLY hate to see BANNED under any username, even if its someone I don't talk with, because I think everyone contributes something. I've never had a warning, etc., nonetheless, after the 2016 election, I try to stay away from politics, because it usually doesn't go anywhere, and it's a big distraction from movies. I've seen this happen to a lot of IMDB breakaway sites that start a new kind of consciousness, almost a sub-category, and the bad feelings never seem to go away, even for simply voting for one or the other, or not voting at all.

When a thread is closed, it's usually for good reason, but what I don't like is when someone tries to hijack it by adding flames to a fire hoping its closed because they don't like it. There are THOUSANDS of other topics to discuss..