Ivanka Trump’s Clothes

Tools    

Rather an odd get-up.

Box-Fanned & Consoled Nobility
Despite her wealth, Ivanka Trump wears the nastiest, cheapest clothes. Ugh, some of which are her own “design” line.

She is a business woman she is supposed to dress "conservatively" which she does...

I don't see the issue........

Just one of Amal Clooney’s beautiful outfits.

Fine wools, cotton, linen, silk, satin, leather, suede, etc.
She is an actress so she is supposed to wear more "flashy" type clothes which she does....

So....I think for the most part they both dress appropriately...for who they are.....usually

Welcome to the human race...
She is a business woman she is supposed to dress "conservatively" which she does...

She is an actress so she is supposed to wear more "flashy" type clothes which she does....

So....I think for the most part they both dress appropriately...for who they are.....usually
Amal Clooney isn't an actress, she's a human rights attorney. Ivanka has no excuse.

Way to prim and proper there is a tiger i bet in her private home or room be it white house or whever she lives. She looks to nice perfect and sweet to come from Donald .

Me either.

Ivanka in Emilia Wickstead, a designer worn frequently by the Duchess of Cambridge.

Don’t like the shoes, but she looks rather nice. Fabulous figure IMO.

You ready? You look ready.
All I know is whenever I see her outfit I'm reminded why I don't trust a word she says. She's all over the map and has zero consistency. One day it looks like a fabric factory threw up on her and then the next it looks like they ran out of polyester.

Do the outfits look good? Most days, yeah. But style consistency, or lack thereof, says a lot about a person.

Same with shoe choice. All over the map. They either flatter the outfit or make you wonder about her color vision.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Ghastly outfit Ivanka wore for synagogue last weekend. Looks very comfortable, but it sure does look like a bathroom wrap.