Quizzes - Updates And Stuff

Tools    

I could write one on The Impossible that has no right answers at all if you like

"Impossible by name; Impossible by nature"

Only 7/10, @Yoda? I thought I made True Lies a bit easier than some of the others.
Still not as bad as me testing my Alien quiz to see if it was working and I actually got one wrong, and 15 minutes after writing the bloody thing

I could write one on The Impossible that has no right answers at all if you like

"Impossible by name; Impossible by nature"

Give it 3 correct answers, and 1 wrong... people have to click the wrong answer to get it right.

But shhh, don't tell anyone.

Only 7/10, @Yoda? I thought I made True Lies a bit easier than some of the others.
Yeah, I mucked up the title translate one. And I think the plane one. The ones I got right I was very confident about, at least. I've seen the movie a bunch of times but it's been a few years, so those are absolutely the kinda details that fade, at least for me.

Good quiz.

Had a little play with the 2nd post with the list of all the quizzes.
The MCU quizzes in particular are kinda funny to find being that the list is in alphabetical order, so I've added a little label on the MCU and DCEU quiz links so they're easier to find when you scan the list. Think I got them all labelled, will use the little label in future as well as the list grows

Added one for Cornetto Trilogy as well.

Certainly going to be a handy little gimmick if there's any more quizzes added that have differing titles like Batman Begins, The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises as an example. A little tag with TDKT or something.

More than likely these will be the only ones that need a tag tbh.

Well, seeing as nobody else has taken the opportunity to write up a quiz for the MCU... so I'm nabbing Avengers: Infinity War for myself

Still looking for people who might be interested in writing for the MCU.
We still need:
Ant Man
Ant Man And The Wasp
Avengers Assemble
Black Panther
Captain America: The First Avenger
Captain America: Civil War
Guardians Of The Galaxy Volume 2
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Thor
Thor: The Dark World
Thor: Ragnarok

Writing a quiz is more fun than you'd think, and also gets the brain working at trying to think of wrong answers to go with each question

Check the first post of this thread for details on how to write a MoFo quiz... Yoda is pretty strict with how they're put together... and post in here which one you'd like to write a quiz for so, basically it's a first-come-first-served basis on choices.

Currently writing the quiz for Infinity War and spotted this:

Scottish cuisine making its way into mainstream movies

I got pretty rekt by this one, though there were like seven questions where I was right on the fence between two choices and just barely chose the wrong one.

Nice job!

I just had a quick run through it to be sure it's ok
30 questions is a lot to go through if there was anything wrong

Well, seeing as nobody else has taken the opportunity to write up a quiz for the MCU... so I'm nabbing Avengers: Infinity War for myself

Still looking for people who might be interested in writing for the MCU.
We still need:
Ant Man
Ant Man And The Wasp
Avengers Assemble
Black Panther
Captain America: The First Avenger
Captain America: Civil War
Guardians Of The Galaxy Volume 2
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Thor
Thor: The Dark World
Thor: Ragnarok

Writing a quiz is more fun than you'd think, and also gets the brain working at trying to think of wrong answers to go with each question

Check the first post of this thread for details on how to write a MoFo quiz... Yoda is pretty strict with how they're put together... and post in here which one you'd like to write a quiz for so, basically it's a first-come-first-served basis on choices.

I'm back at my old job so I'll probably do some more soon due to boredom

Think you'd be up for making us an MCU quiz or two?

Think you'd be up for making us an MCU quiz or two?
definitely, suprised BP hasn't been taken, you can pick which ones if you like?

Yep, first come first served really.

Just post in here which MCU movie/s you want to write for, or any other movie you might want to write for, so there's no conflicting with anyone else who might want to write a quiz.

Yep, first come first served really.

Just post in here which MCU movie/s you want to write for, or any other movie you might want to write for, so there's no conflicting with anyone else who might want to write a quiz.
cool, i'll look through my library for inspiration but it'll probably be Civil War, Ragnarok and BP