Guess Movies From Pictures (keywords, plot, title, ...)

Tools    

Definitely. Take a turn now.

One flew over the cuckoo's nest?
Well done. Was that too easy? I assure you it took some nutting out.. specially image two.

@pahaK. Do you mind posting images of title words only? This is the wish of most MoFos that play this thread.
I agree. If we haven't seen the movie then images that relate to the plot or characters (or even to how the movie makes someone feel), is irrelevant to the majority of us who haven't seen the movie. Let's stick to photo clues to the title of the movie, that way we all can play.

Oh, sorry. I just read the instructions from the OP and went by that. I just tried and you can even google the film by using some obvious words from my hint

Title (or, I suppose, the most commonly used title) for the film is just one word and I'm having trouble figuring how to show that with a picture. I suppose this is the best I can do:

Trash, waste, debris, pollution?

river, waterhole, lake?
Somehow I've missed this in new posts. None of the words are correct but "pollution" is really close. The film is Italian horror/scifi from 1980s.

Oh, sorry. I just read the instructions from the OP and went by that. I just tried and you can even google the film by using some obvious words from my hint
It’s true that the OP was different from how we play the game now. We’re in different time zones & nobody stays here too long so we don’t have time for clues that are too hard so we are sticking to the movie title only. Thanks.

No clue on yours. Rarely watch sci-fi or horror. And definitely not Italian.

Maybe reveal & post something easier?

LOL. No! An excellent movie directed by the playwright himself whose play was a huge Broadway success.