Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

I discovered her in 'The Incredible Hulk'. It's a shame she hasn't featured in more Hollywood movies. I also believe she would have made an awesome Wonder Woman.

Debora Nascimento

I discovered her in 'The Incredible Hulk'. It's a shame she hasn't featured in more Hollywood movies. I also believe she would have made an awesome Wonder Woman.

Debora Nascimento

NIce find! She's very beautiful.

Beautiful girls. Those almond shaped eyes get me every time.
I've long wondered if Asians have uniquely shaped irises (the color part of the eye). Some say yes (that they're actually slightly oblong as opposed to circular), while others say it's merely an illusion created by the shape of the outer eye. Anyone know?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Ruby Keeler

Kusabue Yoshiko

Shirley Yamaguchi

Ayako Wakao
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Dunno, but that's a good excuse to spend the rest of the day looking various Asian girls straight in the eyes. *.*

Dunno, but that's a good excuse to spend the rest of the day looking various Asian girls straight in the eyes. *.*
You can't move for the buggers on this thread .

I must say the oblong iris idea is a new one on me.

You can't move for the buggers on this thread .

I must say the oblong iris idea is a new one on me.
I'm leaning toward it being an optical illusion created by the outer shape of the eye... and all humans basically have circular-shaped irises.

But I could swear I've seen Asian girls with oval shaped irises (but today, with all the weird contact lenses and stuff, they can pull off all kinds of effects, so who knows?).

I'm leaning toward it being an optical illusion created by the outer shape of the eye... and all humans basically have circular-shaped irises.

But I could swear I've seen Asian girls with oval shaped irises (but today, with all the weird contact lenses and stuff, they can pull off all kinds of effects, so who knows?).
This is reminding me of Lance Henriksen saying that, in Aliens, there was a moment where he wanted Bishop to have double pupils in each eye .

But I could swear I've seen Asian girls with oval shaped irises
I think we both need a dozen of Asian girls. For scientific purposes, of course.

I think we both need a dozen of Asian girls. For scientific purposes, of course.
I think the illusion is created by the top & bottom of the iris being covered by the edges of the skin around the eyes - thus contributing to an oval-shaped look to the irises (where, in fact, they are circular)...