MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2018 Regular Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Cool, thanks!

Saw that Treinen took a loss, thought "oh weird, he's been so good, I wonder what happened" and now I wish I hadn't looked it up. God this team sometimes.

Bleh, left a save on the bench because I forgot the Bucs had a day off and it looked like Vazquez had thrown three days in a row. Booo. Especially since they were big underdogs anyway.

Think I've held first briefly now and then over the last few days, but haven't quite held onto it. Heckuva race heading into the break.

Quick note on the odd transaction you'll see on the league site: raul accidently dropped Vizcaino instead of Ohtani. He messaged me right away so it was obviously an honest mistake, so I made the change for him.

I give this league an A+. We're on pace to crush some totals from last year.

I'm feeling pretty good about sticking by Matt Carpenter.

I can't believe they took him out without giving him a chance at tying the record, though.

Makes sense that Jeter wouldn't have many though since he'd always be in the first three batters, right? Doubt he batted fourth or lower many times in his career just in case the pitcher struck three out and he was unable to bat. I know it's just joking about a quirky statistic but i don't even find it that quirky since it's clearly lopsided opportunity wise. Although it coming off the same pitcher is weird.

Guess i'm missing something though as i have no clue who Doug Glanville is

Holds is such a goofy category. Hand gets traded, seemingly loses his closer job, comes in for his new team and gives up a two run tater... gets a hold. ACTUA LOL!!!

Yep. I think the rules are similarly silly for Saves. IIRC the rules for Saves and Holds are identical, except Saves have to end the game, or something.

I think it's kinda either-or. Either ditch both categories in favor of some third thing, or have them both so that at least you can generally just draft good relievers and probably get some value out of them even as closer jobs mercurially change, ahem, Hands.