Things that annoy you...

Tools    

Fairly sure I have never seen a cockatoo in real life.

Fairly sure I have never seen a cockatoo in real life.
Just walk into any busy men's changing room and you'll soon fix that

Originally Posted by Stirchley
Be glad you have such beautiful birds coming to your yard. Wildlife more important than a lawn IMO.
Not when I have just laid new lawn. Not when they rip into your just ripened mandarines. You have not heard the sound 20 of these birds make. It is serious noise pollution. Now these tiny quiet creatures (below) are welcome on my property any time. And do. Every spring they come and sample our bottlebrush flowers until those bully cockies scare them away.

Poor birds. No room for them in the sixth most under-populated continent in the world.
Sorry not so. Betting we have almost as many birds.. many of them natives like the cockatoo.. as we have people.

Don’t be a knob.
At least you're beginning to recognise I'm the type of guy that can open doors for people

At least you're beginning to recognise I'm the type of guy that can open doors for people
Being a doorman is not an easy job. I’m told one must always stand erect.

Around 200 degrees in our hot stuffy house this morning. Could not find Dunkin Donuts card. Assumed I had swept it into the garbage yesterday at Dunkin. Got very hot & bothered looking everywhere for the darn thing. Not where it should be. Stopped looking & cleaned the bathroom in a very bad mood. Took one more look at where the card should be. There it was.

Or people who do that... and smoke!
That's banned in my state. There's a no smoking law with-in 50 feet of a public doorway or entrance. I swear it's like all the smokers must have left the state as now I never see anyone smoking. Which is OK with me.

We have something similar in my country.. or my state at least. Australia also led the world in plain package cig packets with disgusting descriptive pics of cancer.