Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Is that Keisuke Honda on the right?
Dunno but definitely not a female.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Thanks, Sib! Yeah, I really like the red hair on Emma, instead of her natural blonde. But I did include a blonde pic because I thought there might be some Emma fans that prefer the blonde. *sigh* She's so sweet-looking.
I watched Crazy Stupid Love last week...I definitely love her just a little bit.

GAH! I love and hate this thread because it makes me so happy, but everyone in it is so damn unattainable!

Always found this lady very attractive in this ad.

Recently found out she's in one of the drama/soaps over here, so thought I'd try a search.

Camilla Arfwedson

Yes, with Shinji Kagawa.
Thought so – I was really disappointed for Japan going out to Belgium. Honda's free kick at the end was brilliant too.

I watched Crazy Stupid Love last week...I definitely love her just a little bit.

GAH! I love and hate this thread because it makes me so happy, but everyone in it is so damn unattainable!
Yes, I sympathise .

It's golden Best post I've seen here in awhile, and there's lots of good ones.
I agree! It looks like she's saying, "Wow, thank you." Or she can be saying, "Wow, love you!" Yeah, I like that one better.

Tammy Gillis

I agree! It looks like she's saying, "Wow, thank you." Or she can be saying, "Wow, love you!" Yeah, I like that one better.
Whatever it is she looks good .

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I'm reading her first word as "Well" but can't make out the rest.
She says: "Well, can't afford me."