Spider-Man: Far From Home

Tools    

whatever the name, i hope its gonna be fun like homecoming

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Since someone else brought up the quality of Spider-Man: Homecoming, while I definitely don't think it's at all among the worst of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. In-fact, I liked it a fair amount and would put it among the ten best in the MCU. However, I will say I didn't like it the same amount as a lot of others did. I didn't think it was the best Spider-Man, for instance (I liked the first two Spider-Man movies more). Everything, while very entertaining, felt very standard and predictable, and as much as I want to be on-board with Michael Keaton as Vulture, I found his character pretty throwaway, all things considered. That's why I hope Jake (or whoever ends up cast) is able to bring the most out of a villain.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Since someone else brought up the quality of Spider-Man: Homecoming, while I definitely don't think it's at all among the worst of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. In-fact, I liked it a fair amount and would put it among the ten best in the MCU. However, I will say I didn't like it the same amount as a lot of others did. I didn't think it was the best Spider-Man, for instance (I liked the first two Spider-Man movies more). Everything, while very entertaining, felt very standard and predictable, and as much as I want to be on-board with Michael Keaton as Vulture, I found his character pretty throwaway, all things considered. That's why I hope Jake (or whoever ends up cast) is able to bring the most out of a villain.
Keaton's Vulture was a nice departure from the ending the world villainy the MCU is known for. I found his motivations believable and the best scene in the whole film is film in a car talking to Peter.

Suspect's Reviews

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Keaton's Vulture was a nice departure from the ending the world villainy the MCU is known for. I found his motivations believable and the best scene in the whole film is film in a car talking to Peter.
The scene in the car is very good. But, I feel like I constantly heard individuals rave about him. His motivations were believable, but that doesn't necessarily make them fleshed out or good. I found him very standard in-terms of new, unique ideas. I think my criticism is because, like Batman, Spider-Man is one of the go-to superheroes that has proven for delivering worthwhile villains.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The scene in the car is very good. But, I feel like I constantly heard individuals rave about him. His motivations were believable, but that doesn't necessarily make them fleshed out or good. I found him very standard in-terms of new, unique ideas. I think my criticism is because, like Batman, Spider-Man is one of the go-to superheroes that has proven for delivering worthwhile villains.
In my opinion, there hasn't been a good Spiderman villain since Spiderman 2. I liked Sandman, but the whole thing was botched due to the inclusion of Venom.

This might just do nobody any good.
Harry Osborn as the villain was botched by the inclusion of Sandman and Venom!

I feel nostalgic when someone talks about the original 2 spidermans of the 2000s, simply because i liked willem defoe a lot as the goblin, he s really scary when he s on screen and threatning as hell, the first spiderman holds a special place in my heart tbh

Exactly my thoughts, these introductions took away from his presence and made the movie incoherent

Spider-Man: Homecoming, excited for this one too.

Don’t Draft Me, I Watch Anime!
I can’t wait for the cowboy Spider-Man in Spider-Man: Home On the Range.

Serious question: who out there was clamoring for The Sandman? Is there a vast group of rabid Sandman fans that I don’t know about?

They gotta go different with the villains now.
We've seen Doc Ock, Goblin, Rhino, Electro, Sandman.

The end credits of Homecoming has Scorpion make an appearance...

I suppose they could bring in Hobgoblin instead of Green Goblin.

This might just do nobody any good.
I wish they’d include D’Onofrio’s Kingpin but that’s... unlikely. I suppose you could have Norman Osborn as an anti-Tony Stark. Someone who starts out as a role model to Peter but turns out to be evil and yadda yadda yadda.

Kraven would be cool but Sony still has a say on which villains make it to the MCU or not (Ryan Coogler tried to get him in Black Panther (side note: Tom Hardy would be a way better Kraven than Venom).)

Recent rumors suggest that Jessica Drew will be introduced here (its supposedly set in Europe), thus setting up S.W.O.R.D. and she’s an ally to Captain Marvel, so...

They got Gyllenhaal to play Mysterio, right?

That's f*cking inspired.