Personal Recommendation Hall of Fame VI

Tools    

I’m pretty set too and if you guys take my choices it’s Devils Rejects for everyone. Except Cricket, he gets Pride Of The Yankees.

I’m pretty set too and if you guys take my choices it’s Devils Rejects for everyone. Except Cricket, he gets Pride Of The Yankees.
I can't in good conscience pick that for you, but I hope that eventually we do enough of these so that I have no choice

As usual I'll pick last, so I have 6-10 picked for everyone.

I believe Okay will be joining once he's online.

Not sure about others.

How so? If we forego the lists that opens up 10 years of noms and tens of thousands of films
So are you in? I'm ready to eyeball your docs list and see what's left.

Noir's from other lists you might want to think about

Beat the Devil (1953)
After Dark My Sweet (1990)
Ripley's Game (2002)
The Suspect (1944)
Caged (1950)

The trick is not minding
Noir's from other lists you might want to think about

Beat the Devil (1953)
After Dark My Sweet (1990)
Ripley's Game (2002)
Fish Tank (2009)
The Suspect (1944)
Caged (1950)
Fish Tank? That’s not a noir, more of a British coming of age drama.

Seen Beat The Devil.

After Dark My Sweet and Ripley’s Game have been on my watch list for about a decade now. ADMS is available on Tubi currently, just haven’t gotten around to it.

The others I am familiar with by name only.

Fish Tank? That’s not a noir, more of a British coming of age drama.

You know what I actually saw that one...I'm thinking of a different movie where a pair of isolated siblings have a guest visit.

I'm off work on Wednesday, so I'm going to try to see if I can come up with film choices for the people who have already joined then. If I can get a couple options for most people, I'll be in as well.

Also because the Comedy list isn't up yet I haven't seen or I haven't seen in so long I've completely forgotten them or I didn't finish them.

92. Pee Wee's Big Adventure (1985)
90. Hausu (1977)
87. To Be or Not To Be (1942)
67. Kung Fu Hustle (2004)
62. It’s Such a Beautiful Day (2012)

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Let me know when members list is finalized then I'll pick. A few of you will get blind noms obviously since some have seen just about everything.