Thriller movie, plot revolves around a rent house.

Tools    

This movie, i might have seen it like 10 years ago maybe, it looked relatively new, so it cant be older than 1990 i guess.
The movie i think it was a 'thriller' movie (english speaking movie) set in a apocalyptic look-a-like world, old looking houses, weary facades, wet streets, very dark orange background look, with maybe smoke coming out from parts of it(not sure about the smokes, but it was quite depressing city look).
The movie is centered only in a part of this city, where there is this hotel, or a rent house, 4-5 stories high, with centered circular stairs. As far as i remember, the plot revolved around these people who lived in this place, some young beautiful girl, some rich guy comes with a motorcycle(i think), the rent lady, and some typical other characters, i dont remember well.
There was also a shop near by, a meat shop, people from this rent house used to go there, there was like a que, people waiting to buy meat(kinda like a big deal, i dont know).

That is pretty much it, if you have any questions, hit me with it, might remebmer something from the questions.

Could it be Delicatessan?

(Though that's a comedy, not a thriller).
omg, that's the one, Thank You so Much(that was damn fast).
edit: i dont know why i remembered it as thriller, weird movie tho.

omg, that's the one, Thank You so Much(that was damn fast).
edit: i dont know why i remembered it as thriller, weird movie tho.
Great--glad it was your film!