Movie where the character controls light

Tools    

Hi everyone!

I need help finding a movie where the character points at a street light and it comes on... swear i've seen it somewhere before. Not Harry Potter, it should be more or less contemporary feeling.

Also looking for any other general references where the character can control the light in the world i.e. change from night to day, turn off and on city lights etc.

Thanks for any help!!
D

I googled for 20 minutes and did't find anything... It seems like a challange! I'll return to your question)

freedom~empathy~peace
There might be a scene in 'Phenomenon' (1996) where something like that happens -- I can't say for sure.

Also, check out a movie oddity from 1958 called 'Bell Book and Candle'. I seem to recall the Jack Lemmon character using witchcraft to mess with some street lights at one point in the film.

Is it Tron by any chance?

OH MY GOD!!!

While researching this question, I found a show I've always wondered about.

The Man with the Power

This is the scene I always remembered, but I couldn't find. I didn't take the time to ask this forum about this show, but I'm glad you did.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
OH MY GOD!!!

While researching this question, I found a show I've always wondered about.

The Man with the Power

This is the scene I always remembered, but I couldn't find. I didn't take the time to ask this forum about this show, but I'm glad you did.

lol. That's great you stumbled upon that. You're sending me down memory lane here and had to share a show that's stuck with me since childhood.