The Movie Forums Top 100 of All-Time Refresh

→ in
Tools    

Oliver, you don't have to register, you just send in your list per the rules on the 1st post before the deadline which is December 1st, 2020.
ayt thank you

Have you found your 25 movies. As for me, it took way less time than I though
It's been hard (but fun too) for me to try and come up with only 25 all time great movies that I love...I swear I need a list of at least 100! But I'm getting there and will get my list in before the deadline.

It's been hard (but fun too) for me to try and come up with only 25 all time great movies that I love...I swear I need a list of at least 100! But I'm getting there and will get my list in before the deadline.
Hope you can be happy with your list.

And I don't know if you can tell me yet, but how many countries do you have in your list and if you don't mind, I would love to see your list once we reach December 2nd or once we can share it.

And I don't know if you can tell me yet, but how many countries do you have in your list and if you don't mind, I would love to see your list once we reach December 2nd or once we can share it.
I honestly don't know how many countries are in my list. Mostly it's American films because that's what I usually watch. But I have some foreign films I love too

Yes, we do show our voting list, BUT...only after the entire presentation of the countdown is done and over.

Assuming Yoda starts shortly after the deadline of Dec 2nd, it will take approximately 55 days for him to do the reveal of all 100 movies that make the countdown. Once he post the #1 movie on the countdown then traditionally we all post our list.

The countdown presentation is a really fun time here on MoFo! Each day during the countdown we all check in to see what movies have been revealed to make the countdown and post our thoughts on them

I honestly don't know how many countries are in my list. Mostly it's American films because that's what I usually watch. But I have some foreign films I love too

Yes, we do show our voting list, BUT...only after the entire presentation of the countdown is done and over.

Assuming Yoda starts shortly after the deadline of Dec 2nd, it will take approximately 55 days for him to do the reveal of all 100 movies that make the countdown. Once he post the #1 movie on the countdown then traditionally we all post our list.

The countdown presentation is a really fun time here on MoFo! Each day during the countdown we all check in to see what movies have been revealed to make the countdown and post our thoughts on them
Thank you very much. And it really seems fun. I was there for the western but only at the end and at the time i knew very little so I had nothing th say about these movies XD

Thank you very much. And it really seems fun. I was there for the western but only at the end and at the time i knew very little so I had nothing th say about these movies XD
There should be a lot of movies on this countdown that you've seen. I can hardly wait for the Countdown to start

A system of cells interlinked
11 and a bit days left for voting. That's less than 2 weeks
****, I better get cracking!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Just submitted an updated list of entries to Yoda. I fully expect to be up ALL NIGHT on DECEMBER 1st, still inputting data.

Suspect's Reviews