Prince of Persia

Tools    

IGN posted a brief review of the movie from ShoWest . The whole article is filled with plot details/spoilers, so just beware.

The action is big. The effects bigger. And the storyline just interesting enough to keep you watching. Gyllenhaal -- probably not anybody's first choice for the Prince of Persia; although, to be fair, he's a hard character to cast -- serves the role just fine. And Arterton has sex appeal to spare. This movie will surely be compared to Pirates of the Caribbean series and it shares much in common.
Also seems like a lot of video game fans will be pleased with a lot of the action involved (i.e. running off walls, jumping, etc.) Bodes well for the movie!

i think this will be an awesome movie!! im definitely excited.

Ha, I'm SURE the guys are gonna looove that poster, about as much as I love the Jake Gyllenhaal one.

Two more TV spots for the movie:

Ha - that video was hilarious. Love Jake - and Ben Kingsley for that matter (who knew, he can't spell). Been hearing good things about Jake in the movie, and definitely loving all the pics/clips of him. Can't wait to finally see this!

The Games have been superb, great storyline. I hope the movie can keep true to the original plot.

I can't wait to see how Jake Gyllenhaal plays the role.