Amazing movie

Tools    

Does anyone remember the movie deen koontz intensity, i watched it years ago and ive just remembered it after seeing the old book in my loft, if you haven't seen this i suggest you do.

Yes i've seen it , john c mckinley plays a good part , it's a good film , still not has good as the book, but not many movies live up to the books imo.

Does anyone remember the movie deen koontz intensity, i watched it years ago and ive just remembered it after seeing the old book in my loft, if you haven't seen this i suggest you do.
I didn't know they made any movies from his books except "Phantoms"

I didn't know they made any movies from his books except "Phantoms"
Hideaway was also made into a movie, actually quite alot of dean's books have been turned into movies or adapted for tv.

Demon Seed was a terffic film also adapted from one of his novals

Please provide the link of the movie here......!!!!!!

A system of cells interlinked
No - that is illegal.

How about YOU read the forum rules, k?

Not seen yet. But i heard a little about this Drama/Horror movie. Yves Simoneau was the directer of the movie. I will watch it at home.

I think sould survivors was one and black river, im sure. Sould survivor was the one with the plaine!

I did enjoy Intensity though, unfortunately it's impossible to watch because it used to come on TV every year, it's never been on DVD or VHS i dont think.

But im pretty sure if you looked you could download it Illegally ,ahah...

If you liked John C McGinley in this movie then you should go and see Misery, that movie is also an amazing movie from the late 90's.

A system of cells interlinked
Well, since this is a made-for-TV flick from the 90s that is impossible to get on DVD, we can all run right out and do absolutely nothing about it.

What fun!

Yes i've seen it , john c mckinley plays a good part , it's a good film , still not has good as the book, but not many movies live up to the books imo.
Absolutely, movie can't live up as book, but don't forget "Harry Potter" Series, i mean what they have been doing! they made harry potter movie as book was more interesting.