Movies/scenes you "professionally hate"

Tools    

This is a really interesting topic and I had to read the OP twice to make sure I understood what you're asking and now that I have the first thing that came to mind for me was the 2014 film Whiplash. I got a lot of flack for this when I wrote my review, but I stand by my opinion. As a music major in college, I was completely annoyed by JK Simmons' conducting in that film, which was all wrong...his conducting did not match the tempos of the pieces he was allegedly conducting. I was also irritated by the underground vocal "battle" in Pitch Perfect 2...I sang in an Acapella Choir when I was in high school and I can tell you that it is impossible to improvise four-part acapella arrangements on cue, cannot be done, case closed.

As a cat(s) owner..
Inside Llewyn Davis scenes with the cat.. don't hate them.. but they are a bit unrealistic..
it’s been a while since ive seen llewyn davis, but iirc wasnt the cat supposed to be a metaphor for davis himself in how he runs out on every opportunity yet is sedated and does nothing when he is being belittled and depressed?

There are some god awful violin and piano actors out there, I remember watching the movie Parental Guidance specifically.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
There are probably people who have professions and that are insulted by movies that aren't written accurately to those professions. A lot of police officers may role their eyes at Die Hard, and a lot of real lawyers, might role there eyes at A Few Good Men, cause both movies either embellish or make things up for dramatic purposes. But if they didn't, then we would have no drama.