Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Molly’s Game

Competent, enjoyable and interesting character study of Molly; who runs a high stakes illegal poker game. I wouldn’t call it a great film although it’s well worth watching.

Kevin Costner stars as M’s dad. He’s got a decent head of hair on him. Must be a transplant as I believe he was going bald in Waterworld.

3.5/5

The Kennel Murder Case (Michael Curtiz, 1933)
+
A case of ruff justice

This movie is all over the place which makes it tough to rate. I loved parts (the nightmares/horror/Michael Berryman) and cringed at parts (all the drama). A mentally challenged man/boy, living with his brother, becomes possessed (maybe) and begins listening to his reflection in an old mirror which is telling him that killing will make him more intelligent. So he kills. It's a very unique, strange horror film that blurs the line between nightmare and reality. Some great visuals and some awful acting. If this film were a painting it wouldn't be as messy as Pollock and it definitely wouldn't be a Rembrandt. It would be a Picasso. Everything is there it's just out of whack.

Pride And Prejudice And Zombies (Burr Steers, 2016)

It's one way to bring classic literature to a new generation I suppose

54. rewatch and not the last.
Just out of interest, which music score was on the version you watched? Goldsmith or Tangerine Dream?

Great one, SiB! Me, too!
I wonder whether lack of exposure is the reason I didn't fancy her like mad when I was younger. I mean I probably saw Elizabeth and The Lord of the Rings and that was it. She ticks all the right boxes for me.

I wonder whether lack of exposure is the reason I didn't fancy her like mad when I was younger. I mean I probably saw Elizabeth and The Lord of the Rings and that was it. She ticks all the right boxes for me.
I'd like to tick her bo...ah...ah...maybe I'd better stop there. I'll just say, yes! Cate, Cate, Cate! Love her in anything!

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Ready Player One

What a March Spielberg looks like.

The Twilight Samurai (2002)

A great pensive film about chances missed or not even cared about. Seibei doesn't seem too annoyed about his lot (a low ranker in the great scheme of things) till his swordmanship is called into honour. Can't recommend this enough, the titurvation of his hair was grand.....as was Hiroyuki Sanadas performance. This flowed for me but really pivoted on his performance which was just excellent. 9/10.

This movie is all over the place which makes it tough to rate. I loved parts (the nightmares/horror/Michael Berryman) and cringed at parts (all the drama). A mentally challenged man/boy, living with his brother, becomes possessed (maybe) and begins listening to his reflection in an old mirror which is telling him that killing will make him more intelligent. So he kills. It's a very unique, strange horror film that blurs the line between nightmare and reality. Some great visuals and some awful acting. If this film were a painting it wouldn't be as messy as Pollock and it definitely wouldn't be a Rembrandt. It would be a Picasso. Everything is there it's just out of whack.
You've just sold it to me Hey Fredrick