What's the worst film in your collection?

Tools    

This little sleazy piece of crap:

To even mention Nine 1/2 Weeks in the same context as this movie is a ****ing insult!

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Films bought at the supermarket that I knew were gonna suck but was curious.

"Without music life would be a mistake"
The Butterfly Effect used to be the worst but it's so bad that I broke the DVD.
Now I think that is Pearl Harbor.

*Listens to Jingle Bells for the first time*
Possibly Argento's Mother of Tears, though my collection is in the storage unit and there are a few I think I blocked out of my head as having owned. For some reason though, when I think of the bad films in my collection, my first thought immediately jumps to Mother of Tears - maybe because it's one I really wanted to like.

Liquid Sky (1982)

...and it's also the BEST film in my collection!
They need to get this pup out on blu ray

Pfft, there are no bad films in my collection! the ****e films are tucked away in a drawer in another room, it's called the ~ For Sale ~ drawer.

So, for example one film that made it into that drawer is this:

"Lois, I never lie."
@ynwtf's post on page 1 reminded me about boxed sets!

So I remembered I have Alien 3 in my Alien trilogy set.
I've got Superman III, IV and Superman Returns in my Superman box set.
I've got Star Trek V is my ST Original Crew movie set.

I noticed the other day I have an atrocious Charlie's Angels movie in my collection. Needs to be binned - stat!

Possibly Argento's Mother of Tears, though my collection is in the storage unit and there are a few I think I blocked out of my head as having owned. For some reason though, when I think of the bad films in my collection, my first thought immediately jumps to Mother of Tears - maybe because it's one I really wanted to like.
The last 1/2 way decent Argento movie I saw was Trauma, and even that was stretching it. Haven't seen Stendahl Syndrome yet.

Probably District 13: Ultimatum, a French action film that I thought I'd at least find humorous, but it was so bad that I completely lost interest in the first half-hour.

If we mean film we like least, then there are three candidates which immediately spring to mind. I admit that huge disappointment probably factors in quite a lot.

Though this one also borders on the list.

I have too many bad films in my collection to count. Recently, I have started rearranging my "shelf" of films, keeping the films that I consider as good in the bottom row, and the great films a notch above it. The films that I consider below the standard of good, I've started packing away in storage, keeping the DVDs or Blu-Rays in a binder. Really, it was just a matter of not having anywhere to put all of them. When I was younger, I was really big into the cheaper horror films, and that left me with a lot of combo packs and **** like that. The film "Dahmer vs. Gacy" was really bad, but you kind-of expect it, right? I have a combo-pack that includes both Donnie Darko and its sequel, S.Darko, representing one film that I really love, and one film that I find very, very bad, so, there's that too. I also have a bunch of Echo Bridge films, and when you start delving into that stuff, it starts to seem really unfair.

Fight Club, it has high Imdb and good reviews but I think it's total senseless movie

It's definitely not the worse, but my most questionable purchase was made while I was under the influence of a certain green controlled substance and was walking our local mall with my best friend. When we ended up going to FYE, I was adamant about buying Alien Resurrection on Blu-Ray for some reason. To this day he gives me **** about buying it and I give him **** for not stopping me.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
To this day he gives me **** about buying it and I give him **** for not stopping me.
LMAO. That is gold.KABOOM!

I own many but I would say the movie......Good.

Jon