Dexter

Tools    

I think the whole point of the show is that we know it's wrong, yet we still can't help but root for Dex, or even want him to kill people like Rita's ex (don't give it away I'm still on S1!)

The show forces us to ask ourselves if it's ever ok, in such a way that we can't look at the world as black and white anymore.

The Adventure Starts Here!
The end of season one is ... odd. Season two, I actually liked better, but I won't spoil it by saying why. Keep watching. And yes, it's kinda fun in a weird way, isn't it, to root for Dexter?

Colour out of Time
Great News Dexterphles found this on Official Dexter Site

New Series will start in 2008

Did anyone else miss the fact that the kid who played Cody was a different actor in season two?

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I've seen seasons 1 and 2 and enjoyed the tale-spinning in both. Season two was better in every way, but both were fun to watch. Nice performances, tight writing. It's not one to make ya think really, but certainly entertaining. I don't think it's odd to root for Dexter at all. :/

I like dexter show too. my little sister call that bloody show all the time watch blood everywhere. but i like show and also who playing role of dexter.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This does look awsome im waiting till I can get it on DVD

Our local libraries ... even the small ones ... now have DVDs as well as cassettes and VHS tapes. And you can check out magazines too, which is nice.

I watched quite a few episodes of the first season and immediately fell in love with it. Absolutely adore the Hitchcockian style opening sequence. Extremely well edited

Yeah, I adore the opening sequence too -- always have. The first time I saw it, it really creeped me out, despite the fact that it's just, well, breakfast.

The music's perfect, too.

The music's perfect, too.
Indeed. Great music. Is it sick that I feel like getting a full English breakkie after watching the opening?

Now I can find the opening not so scary, and even the food looks good. Except when they cut into that slice of ham. That still creeps me out. LOL

Oh, and of course, the shaving part with the bit of toilet paper on the neck cut. Just awful on a decent-sized TV screen...

Season 3 is a total let down though...

They made Season 2 really good to cement its viewer base, but then went really lazy with the third. I bet Season 3 was originally going to be season 2, but they changed it to get better reviews early on.

I always thought it was strange to do the season where Dexter is almost caught so early on. Shows usually save big stories like that for later on.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have just bought the first and second series and I think this is one hell of a show, ive only seen about 3 episodes of the first seires and im hooked already I have seen adverts for this on tv but Im not really a fan of watching shows on tv because of the bloody adverts.