Bad Boys For Life

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I don't think I've ever seen a more meh trailer....

Suspect's Reviews

Yup very meh trailer indeed, for me it's mostly Lawrence he lost it and never got it back.
I've seen even more meh trailers tho..

This looks like a dud. A box office bomb. Martin doesn’t look good, and neither him nor Will Smith look excited to be in it.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”

o_Ohh. You watched it?

i don t care if martin has gained weight as long as the original cast is here, this is hommage to action movies of the 90s and i m definitely in for this, let s see if mark mancina will make the score

I liked the trailer. Maybe I’m a little bias because I love the first two, but hey...

I’m excited. Screw Matrix 4, Star Wars 9, all that... Bad Boys 3 is where it’s at.

Welcome to the human race...
The problem is that, for better or worse, Michael Bay being so over-the-top in every regard is what made those first two movies stand out. Judging by the trailer, this one just looks so flat in comparison - there's even an attempt to recreate Will Smith's iconic dual-wielding pose that's lacking in any of Bay's dynamism. I'm definitely not expecting good things at this rate.

This movie to me won t work unless we have an intro sequence just like the first film, and the score by mark mancina

Movie has good reviews with 77% tomato score and 96 % user score

Welcome to the human race...
This was actually pretty decent. Definitely missing Bay (and this would've been a better use of his time than 6 Underground) but it doesn't do too badly at both imitating his style while also adding something different. Probably the second-best after II.

Hmmm.. unexpected positive response buzz around Bad Boys For Life, perhaps I will go to the theater for this one.
Tell me if it has this:

Just watched it,loved it, so much character development, between the two mains, losing the captain was devastating, such a good action film and a throwback to those 90s action movies, we definitely need more of this, great film, big recommendation

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Just watched it,loved it, so much character development, between the two mains, losing the captain was devastating, such a good action film and a throwback to those 90s action movies, we definitely need more of this, great film, big recommendation
Not that I care about spoilers for this movie, but was surprised to read this not in tags. I guess it's my own fault for being in this thread anyways.

Not that I care about spoilers for this movie, but was surprised to read this not in tags. I guess it's my own fault for being in this thread anyways.
Well the movie has been out for a while...