MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2020 Signups

Tools    

Yeah, I'll send out the link tomorrow. Drop in if you want, but I remember it not being very lively last year.

It makes the draft more entertaining if you're drafting, for sure, since there's plenty of downtime between picks, but probably only while you're drafting.

Come in and chat, if you want: https://hangouts.google.com/call/BNM...1noSqaabopAEEE

Good luck drafting!

A system of cells interlinked
I'm not sure how to do that, it's just in Google Hangouts, so anyone with Gmail can do it I guess.

It'd also be pretty boring to watch later, we just sorta chat idly. If there's an easy way I'll suggest it but I don't think there is.

I might drop in on this!

We may never know if the Dodgers planned to take Trout. Maybe Bubba knows?

Since he was the first pick, it seems plausible he could've set his predraft rankings and known he could come in ~20 minutes after the start time and it wouldn't make a difference, but I dunno.

Draft post-mortem: Any picks that you're especially happy or unhappy with?

I'm glad to have gotten Stanton at 65th/6th pick. Also unhappy that he fell that far because I used my first 7 picks on hitters and, with his injury history, he'll look like less of a steal if he only plays 50 games haha

Draft post-mortem: Any picks that you're especially happy or unhappy with?

I'm glad to have gotten Stanton at 65th/6th pick. Also unhappy that he fell that far because I used my first 7 picks on hitters and, with his injury history, he'll look like less of a steal if he only plays 50 games haha
I'm happy to have nabbed Miguel Cabrera. I seem to be the only person left that thinks he can still get it done. If he stays healthy at the least he's a great bump for Batting average, and with Moose & E.E. on my team I'll probably need it. I'm hoping Yaz's grandson has a great year too.

I wish I didnt grab George Springer.