John Connor's Top 250 of All Time

→ in
Tools    

I didn’t know about this list. Now I’m going to have go back and read the list.
One of these days I should really sit down and rank my top 100 or 250 films. Such a monumental task however.
Maybe this will inspire me
I’m 60 movies into my ranking, list should be on MoFo within a year or two

One of these days I should really sit down and rank my top 100 or 250 films. Such a monumental task however.
Do it! It be cool to see.

The trick is not minding
Do it! It be cool to see.
It’ll take a little while. But I think I can start it up shortly. Will be awhile before it gets posted. Will probably do 250 as 100 seems too....small.

It’ll take a little while. But I think I can start it up shortly. Will be awhile before it gets posted. Will probably do 250 as 100 seems too....small.
Right on...Do you track the movies that you watch, like at Letteboxd? If so that probably would make it much easier.

The trick is not minding
Right on...Do you track the movies that you watch, like at Letteboxd? If so that probably would make it much easier.
I do. I....have a list..... don’t judge me.
*I can feel you judging me*
👀

👀
Nah, I wouldn't do that to ya. Well maybe a little, I might razz you about some questionable movie choices, but only in a good natured way

The trick is not minding
👀
Nah, I wouldn't do that to ya. Well maybe a little, I might razz you about some questionable movie choices, but only in a good natured way
Wait...I’ve got a better idea. Rather then making a list, which would be time consuming and difficult, I’m going to take a page out of Roger Eberts book.
I’m going to start up a “Great Movies” list. Every week or so I’ll review a film I feel is great, and explain my reasoning.
It’ll be easier then listing everything 1-100 or 250 or what have you, and I can pick a movie, any movie that I think is great, at random (as long as I have seen it that is).
I’m liking this idea better.....