A scary thing happened on the way to the Movie Forums - Horrorcrammers

Tools    

How did you watch that? Been meaning to see it for a while, if only to see how to compares to Canadian classic Rock'n'roll Nightmare.*

How did you watch that? Been meaning to see it for a while, if only to see how to compares to Canadian classic Rock'n'roll Nightmare.
I found a used DVD on eBay (2003, Platinum Disc). No idea what region it is, unfortunately.

I'll have to check out Nightmare. It's good to know that there is more than one heavy metal horror movie out there. Are Voivod, Anvil or Helix in it?

**** asterisks!

Ha!

They show when I copy/paste from Notes. Not trying to make my posts look like Western Union telegrams.
No comprendo.

Are you all writing on your fancy cellular telephones?

(Please excuse any typos, I'm writing this message on the keypad of my microwave).

Are Voivod, Anvil or Helix in it?
Only Thor, the one true metal band.

I vaguely remember doing group watch with a few of us after we found it on YouTube. Think it might still be there.

At last, the eternal debate of what 80's headbanger horror film is best can finally be determined.

If it's not Rock and Roll Nightmare, I'm going to eat my hat.

And, for the record, my hat currently happens to be my cat. It's a strange affectation, but the top of my head is where he feels the most safe.

For now.

But until the results are tabulated, we can only wait. Until then, the sound of his contented purring is beginning to fill me with despair. He has no idea what is at stake.

To say everything depends on Thor, would be putting it lightly.

Please,vote wisely, people

At last, the eternal debate of what 80's headbanger horror film is best can finally be determined.

If it's not Rock and Roll Nightmare, I'm going to eat my hat.

And, for the record, my hat currently happens to be my cat.
Ok, ALF.

I remember the day I first saw ALF on the cover of TV Guide, and I thought to myself, "Finally, some quality television"
Are you sure it wasn't the Lebowski Achiever edition of TV Guide?

^Somebody with Photoshop skills can feel free to replace the Dude with ALF.

Watched Psycho Goreman the other night and that movie is great, such a wonderfully nihilistic gory cheesy comedy. I can often be annoyed by kids in films but the 2 leads were really endearing, even while still being atrocious people at times. Also the film is wonderfully quotable as a testament to the writing side of things. The story is definitely on the simple side but when the insanity of things is this much fun that's hardly a knock on it.

I have a friend who has never watched much horror because she thinks it's too scary. So we started Sunday Afternoon Horror Club and watch together over Zoom.

We watched The Innocents two weeks back and then today we watched Vampire Circus.

We are both having a blast. I made an IMDb list of horror movies that I think are fun but don't involve overly gory stuff or are too scary.

I have a friend who has never watched much horror because she thinks it's too scary. So we started Sunday Afternoon Horror Club and watch together over Zoom.

We watched The Innocents two weeks back and then today we watched Vampire Circus.

We are both having a blast. I made an IMDb list of horror movies that I think are fun but don't involve overly gory stuff or are too scary.
Sounds like she's ready for Final Exam!

Victim of The Night

Excellent choices. Excellent.