The 2016 Mofies - THE CEREMONY!

Tools    

Congrats, Cosmic our future VP

Nah, seriously though i think she is a great member and i voted for her. I remember having a random conversation with her about The Lives of Others after i just watched it which was really interesting. Then she ended up my right-hand Woman (right hand because apparently she's actually left-handed from earlier discussions which disgusts me and i know she feels the same ) in the TV Tournament then she became known to both the movie-geeks (like me) by joining and being a great participant in the Hall of Fames and the non-movie geeks (like me again and SC) by joining and being a great participant in the Survivors including winning one, like me again . What i'm trying to say is she is the next generation me except she's much nicer and she is often accused of being a Suspect alt because she is Canadian which is suspect (no pun intended) to me since i'm not sure if Canada actually exists or not.

Great member with suspect origins

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
At least it was gripping. I remember being bored out of mind in hospital in the summer, and I used to read through that thread when I was bored. The hours flew by

she is often accused of being a Suspect alt because she is Canadian which is suspect (no pun intended) to me since i'm not sure if Canada actually exists or not.
Does this mean Zotis is also Suspect?

Cosmic is from Canada and she's the same age as Suspect and they're both, like, the best Survivor players. It's really rather fishy. She is the female Suspect.

Sorry, i had to do something then when i came back i made that Cosmic post. The Donald Trump For President thread had quite a few laughs and genuine insights from both sides which made me hesitate to nominate it but yeah over all and especially now it is horrible and old. Not that there should be a new one because it will be the exact same but whatever.

The Donald Trump thread was one reason I thought Donald Trump had a good shot at winning. Everyone talked about him, nobody talked about Hillary.

Cosmic is from Canada and she's the same age as Suspect and they're both, like, the best Survivor players. It's really rather fishy. She is the female Suspect.
Yeah, you've missed how hilariously similar they are Miss Vicky from the Survivor threads. Cosmic often points these things out herself.

The most memorable threads of the year are the ones we keep going back to for the fun, the discussions, or even the occasional heated debate. Whatever the reason for their popularity may be, the following threads are what we consider to be the best MoFo has to offer.

The Nominees are:

Movie Poster A Day With JayDee
The MoFo Top 100 Documentaries Countdown
The MoFo Top 100 of the Fifties: Countdown
The Election News And Predictions Thread

4. Best Thread Of The Year

1st Place: The MoFo Top 100 Of the Fifties: Countdown

2nd Place: Movie Poster a Day With JayDee

3rd Place: The MoFo Top 100 Documentaries Countdown

I voted Fifties but i'd honestly be happy if JayDee's thread one because it is an origial idea and a great read. Glad the Docs Countdown was nominated as well Harry deserves more praise for hosting a second Countdown and it turning out really great. Not sure what the other one is doing there, it's pretty funny at times but it is really not different from the Donald Trump thread which just won worst thread.

I voted for that "Election News and Predictions" thread because that was basically the thread where we all watched who won the US election on November 8th and everyone got depressed (except me) over Trump winning.

The hosts did a good job, but last year's countdowns just weren't that interesting to me because of their subjects.

I voted for JayDee's Poster Thread. Congrats on the silver!

JayDee's thread was not an original thread. He said himself he was copying me!