"Going Away For A While"

Tools    

Gotta do what you gotta do sisbro - hope things work out well for you and we get to see you at least every now and then!

Welcome to the human race...
I'm going to leave the forum, too. Goodbye, everyone.
Deep down, I knew that this was too good to be true.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
BTW, what happened to Rhys' thread?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

*4 months later*

Uhkay, I'm back for now. I won't be AS active as I was before, gonna try to avoid any of the big activity threads like Song Tournaments and such just cause that's a huge time sink and I do have other things I should be focusing on. But my work's hit a bit of a pothole and more time has been made available to me, so I feel like wasting it here.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Welcome Back!!!

Thanks guys.

Welcome back! Did you at least get a lot of work done on your project before it hit a pothole?
I feel like I made progress, but probably not by anyone else's standards. Still one significant milestone to sort out, but in the meanwhile I feel like my drawing skills have improved.

What happened while you were... you know... out... there?
I founded a neoreactionary ethno-nationalist cult of personality, I lied my way into power with the help of foreign enemies, I installed a totalitarian fascist regime bent on taking away womens' identity, and I will build a great wall. A beautiful wall. Because when iMDB sends their people... they're not sending their best...

But seriously I dipped my feet into politics finally and got called an sjw collectivist statist nazi pedophile for my trouble. Good stuff.