The 2014 MoFie Award Ceremonies

Tools    

Master of My Domain
If CS doesn't win after all the racket he created that would be hilarious.

Master of My Domain
I only have a bottle of water and an empty can of beer. Woe is me.

Today we honor the MoFo who has been with us for less than a year, but feels like he/she has been here for far longer. A person who stepped into our forum and from day one felt like part of the family. Now all of the nominees are very welcome new additions to our little place on the internet and I hope they stay here for a long time. But much like it Highlander…

And as last year’s winner, I am here to present the award for Best New MoFo in the year 2014. So let’s get to the Quickening, I mean winner.

Nominees:

Captain Spaulding
Gbgoodies
Citizen Rules
Derek Vinyard
Rhys

I never got to know Deadite very well. I think the only time I interacted with him was in a Roman Polanski thread, of all places.

He passed away during the summer when I was in the process of moving and I didn't have regular internet access. When I came back and saw R.I.P. Deadite under so many avatars, I assumed it was some weird joke. I wish it had been. When I learned of the news, I was shocked. Regardless of whether or not I knew him, 36 is an incredibly young age. I guess it goes to show that you never know when your time will come, so cherish every moment.

We miss you, Deadite.

All I got is coffee and a bottle of water... But it doesn't matter as long as all MoFos join together in this peaceful and honorable ceremony, then happiness and joy shall come upon us all.

I wish all nominees great luck!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My bathtime lover!

Mommy is proud of you, Baby Captain!