2013 MoFo Fantasy Football - The Regular Season

Tools    

No problem Yods, sorry it took so long, it's been crazy for me the last few weeks with work and everything else, but all that aside, I'm getting excited for the new season!!!

Good pic of Petey!

So Chris if we are gonna have a winners wall will you be posting your photo multiple times or just once with the dates won?

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Nice picture! Thanks for posting that man. We wanna get a nice winner's wall going after another year or two.
speaking of which, i completely forgot to mention the dvd thing. Ideally it would be agreed upon pre-draft, but id be cool saying yay pre 1st week of action.

What say u?

Dex- Yes i will commit to sending a DVD to the Champ providing he is among those that said YAY.

Yeah, it's "send the winner a DVD of your choice." Though obviously, you only have to if one of the other people who agreed to do it wins the league.

Let the night air cool you off
Don't worry, if you win I'll give you a copy of Battlefield Earth, then, too. So either way it'll be involved.
It looks as if my evil was turned against me. Fighting fire with fire will get you burnt, and I am now offering you my best players in return for your worst. I don't want the horror of accidentally unwrapping that lurid turd again.

I'm in on this thing right up in here.

A system of cells interlinked
I am in for the DVD!

I'm in, but only because I know I am going to win it all.