2013 MoFo Fantasy Football Trading Block

Tools    

Well sure. I'd cash a million dollar check if somebody gave it to me.

Let the night air cool you off
In a ten team league with my friends, I traded Adrian Peterson for Reggie Bush and A.J. Green. After week one I traded Bush for Trent Richardson. So I turned Adrian Peterson into Trent Richardson and A.J. Green. Which I think was a good deal for me to get a high end RB1 and WR1 for the highest of RB1s.

In a ten team league with my friends, I traded Adrian Peterson for Reggie Bush and A.J. Green. After week one I traded Bush for Trent Richardson. So I turned Adrian Peterson into Trent Richardson and A.J. Green. Which I think was a good deal for me to get a high end RB1 and WR1 for the highest of RB1s.
I like it. It will be interesting to see what kind of year Bush has in Detroit. I hate Cleveland's offense. Either way I would do that deal though.

Just sent to Justin Jiraffe Jamaals an offer of Antonio Gates & Bilal Powell for Pierre Garcon.

Decided to send JJ two more offers for Garcon. Joique Bell & Gates and Knowshon Moreno & Gates. He can pick which of 3 he likes the best.

No to all 3. I sent Petey the same three offers for Desean, and .

Thats allright though. I feel like Im in terrific shape so early in the season. If J Bell maintains a above average fantasy point pace, and Moreno has the big game hes capable of people will likely be more interested then. Just hope I slot the right one when they do go off...

In the Beginning...
No sh*t? Nice! Thanks!
Yeah, why not? I've decided to just have fun with it and not preside over my team like some bomb maker handling plutonium. I doubt I'll make it into the playoffs anyway, so party on!

Yeah, why not? I've decided to just have fun with it and not preside over my team like some bomb maker handling plutonium. I doubt I'll make it into the playoffs anyway, so party on!
Hey, I hear ya. I like Spiller, a lot, actually. But, I really wanted Tate, to be honest and this seemed like a pretty fair way to get him.

If anyone is weak on their RB slots and/or tight end slots, Im putting Antonio Gates, Bilal Powell, and LeVeon Bell on the trading block.

Im looking to unload all three for one strong WR.

Those lots-of-okay-guys-for-one-stud offers are pretty few and far between. It's more plausible in a deeper league, to be sure, but a team's gotta have multiple, glaring holes that'll lead all the guys to start immediately for it to make sense, which is pretty rare.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Hey, I hear ya. I like Spiller, a lot, actually. But, I really wanted Tate, to be honest and this seemed like a pretty fair way to get him.
Tate is so good.....at cheating. Sorry I'm a bitter packer fan.

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
This is the saddest day to me folks! Who the **** doesn't trade Peterson to LT? You guys suck LOLO!

In my league I've been having so many trade offers for me Seattle Defense, I've denied all, even though I haven't even played them yet lol, have the Bengals in now. Also I remembered how good Eddie Royal is yesterday, so I'm trying to claim him, and drop Gresham.

I got Eddie Royal in this league and will be starting him here on out. Especially with that sick stinger Malcom Floyd took. You should try and get into this league Donnie!