Announcement

Tools    

Just wanted to let all my friends here at MOFO know that I have asked halfangel to marry me. I asked her on Christmas day and I was lucky enough to get a "yes" from her. She has totally turned my life around thus far and hopefully it will not turn into a total 360 - .

We live in Pensacola Florida - I want to invite all my friends from MOFO to attend the wedding. Yoda, Destiny, Ashley, Nebs, Cait', Emily, Lordslay', Aniko, Tat', Dex', Windycityfrog, JM, you my friends get a VIP invite - if you want to come I will cover the cost of getting you here.

Plenty of time to plan as it will be March of 2013 - would love to see you here.

Good for you buddy. May you keep her and love her forever. Here's a little song for ya...

&feature=related

there's a frog in my snake oil
Congrats D! Great news

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Yoda, Destiny, Ashley, Nebs, Cait', Emily, Lordslay', Aniko, Tat', Dex', Windycityfrog, JM, you my friends get a VIP invite - if you want to come I will cover the cost of getting you here.
i can just drive there in a day, but since you're offering and all, can you fly me in on a private jet? that'd be cool.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Congratulations to you both, I wish you both every happiness

Since I didn't make the invite list, good luck, I guess.

If you want to wish him good luck, go ahead but don't sound like a sore loser.

Anyways, this thread's a pleasant surprise! Congratulations!

Congratulations Dionne!! I hope she's worth it.

I'm just being silly. I know this site and everyone on it means a great deal to Dionne, and I know I could never get away with saying nothing, so I will be back in a few to tell everyone how he proposed and all the good stuff. Right now, I must cook this amazing, wonderful man a delicious dinner so he doesn't wonder why he asked in the first place. :P

More to come...

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Well i know now i'll be using our time-share in 2013. Never been to Pensacola, so this is win win.

Just checked availability, and The Riley Clan will be staying on Santa Rosa Sound at the Holiday Beach Resort. Hopefully that isnt too far from the chapel.

Congratulations to you both. Heck you can even use "my" wedding song.

Well i know now i'll be using our time-share in 2013. Never been to Pensacola, so this is win win.

Just checked availability, and The Riley Clan will be staying on Santa Rosa Sound at the Holiday Beach Resort. Hopefully that isnt too far from the chapel.

Congratulations to you both. Heck you can even use "my" wedding song.

This is so awesome - really? Would love to have you there...

S.C. - you are of course invited,ii just aint pAying for it
Thanks. An official congratulations from me, then.

I guess. I like it when men pay for me.