"Project MoFo" Update

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Well if you go to my last post I edited it not realizing this was already two pages. DUH. Anyways, I was able to get into my terraworld email, and I replied, but since I don't check it often I would prefer emails to [email protected]. I just check that one more often than the other two.

"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
hey kids...can I butt in for a sec? I just wanted to know if you were going to still use that message-thing on the new site.I mean can we like leave each other private messages and stuff?I can do that on my Black Crowes forum.We leave little personal messages for each other,we all have like a buddy list.It keeps the flirting and personal info off the boards and back behind closed doors so to speak.Are we keeping our same user names too,or will we be logging in all over again.These might sound like stupid questions,I'm not as smart about this stuff as you guys are.

Yes, the messaging feature will be available, and yes, you'll be able to keep your usernames and settings and all that. The intention is to keep all users, threads, posts, and polls. The polls might not survive, but it's very, very likely the others will.

Now With Moveable Parts
huh,cool.thanks.

Alright, back on-topic: I have made a *lot* of progress just over the last few days. More than I had expected to...it's coming together very well, and very quickly, for some odd reason. I'll keep posting updates here...just wanted to let you all know that it's gone smoother than I could have hoped over the last, say, week or so.