20,000 posts!

Tools    

Have these numbers been vetted? Have they been prorated for inflation? Are these,1939 twenty thousand posts or are we talkin' like, 1989 posts?

Too bad theres not a way to find Holdens first post ever on the forum.
Maybe there is. Perhaps Yoda can help out? On that note, out of curiosity I googled "movieforums.com Miss Vicky 07-04-09" and came up with what was probably my first post ever here, from the "What was the last movie you saw at the theater?" thread:

Public Enemies

I thought it was really taut and well acted, if a little overly long. I didn't quite buy the romance between John and Billie though which brought it down a bit.

Grade: B
I don't think I've watched that movie since.

I tried finding Holden's using similar search parameters but didn't get anything.

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Congrats to

for the 20K

A system of cells interlinked
I recall a post by Mr. Pike when he hit 10,000 posts, and was claiming he wasn't going to be around as much on this here site, as he was off on some new adventures in his life, which included a cross-country move. I believe he has returned full-time to both MoFo and the East Coast since then. I for one am glad he stuck around!

Note the thematic similarities between our profile banners, as well...