SONG TOURNAMENT 29

Tools    

ROUND 4

The Sherlocks - Live for the Moment VS. Elvis Presley - Kentucky Rain VS. Cream-Swlabr

Hall & Oates - Out Of Touch VS. ELO-Turn to Stone VS. Mike & The Mechanics - Silent Running

Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun VS. Johnny Hates Jazz - Shattered Dreams VS. Meg Myers - Desire

The Black Crowes-Twice As Hard VS. Alphaville - Big In Japan VS. REO Speedwagon - Take It On The Run

ROUND 4

The Sherlocks - Live for the Moment VS. Elvis Presley - Kentucky Rain VS. Cream-Swlabr

Hall & Oates - Out Of Touch VS. ELO-Turn to Stone VS. Mike & The Mechanics - Silent Running

Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun VS. Johnny Hates Jazz - Shattered Dreams VS. Meg Myers - Desire

The Black Crowes-Twice As Hard VS. Alphaville - Big In Japan VS. REO Speedwagon - Take It On The Run
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Waiting on @honeykid to vote on the last match.

All the others have been determined.

I need to get this tourney finished TOMORROW.

I am going on vacation Sunday and will not be on MoFo for at least 5 days.

Waiting on @honeykid to vote on the last match.

All the others have been determined.

I need to get this tourney finished TOMORROW.

I am going on vacation Sunday and will not be on MoFo for at least 5 days.
Looks like he needs to vote on 2 matches

ROUND 4

@cricket I'm handing you the hosting duty for the rest of this tourney.

I'll be gone for the next 5 days and will not be on MoFo at all.

My votes for the SEMI-FINALS are

ALPHAVILLE

SOUNDGARDEN

Cricket doesn't seem interested in finishing this tournament, so I'll step in and do it.

First, a tie-breaking vote:

Cream-Swlabr VS. Alphaville - Big In Japan

Cricket doesn't seem interested in finishing this tournament, so I'll step in and do it.

First, a tie-breaking vote:

Cream-Swlabr VS. Alphaville - Big In Japan
I was actually waiting for Derek and Ned but it's ok haha.