THE SILVER SCREEN

Tools    

Orson has obviously been busy last two days so is not posting.

What, where and why is this famous.

I believe it's Imax, but I don't know where, or which film.

BTW, a couple of these threads are not getting much participation. If it stays like that I'll likely bail. I do enjoy most the Actress, Actor, and Musician/composer threads, though.

I believe it's Imax, but I don't know where, or which film.

BTW, a couple of these threads are not getting much participation. If it stays like that I'll likely bail. I do enjoy most the Actress, Actor, and Musician/composer threads, though.
Sydney, Australia. the worlds largest IMax screen.

I will abandon this thread if no participation by this time tomorrow.
Spookie, you seem to take lack of interest in a thread so personally. I assure you it's not personal. I've posted more than just about anybody on your threads. You've made some really great threads! But all threads have slow times, sometimes threads fade away, then it's time to make new threads. I tried making a game thread once, it only got a few post.

I know. Grateful believe me. Just that Doc.. the only other member who participates here.. says he may bail out. You tend to prefer other threads and do not have the time to follow all.. I am good with that. This thread has lost its bite anyway as there are only so many cinematic wonders to post... reckon we may have exhausted them. So dont you take it personally friend.