Name the Actress

Tools    

Imogene Coca, I recognize that face anywhere! Though I haven't really seen her in much. I believe her biggest field was 1950s TV.
I actually saw her on Broadway in a musical called On the 20th Century with John Cullum and Madeline Kahn.

I hadn't realized that Cathy Moriarty was only 17 when she starred in Raging Bull (1980). They'd set up a howl about that today...
I know Moriarty's character was supposed to be 17 in that movie, but I seriously doubt Moriarty was.

I actually saw her on Broadway in a musical called On the 20th Century with John Cullum and Madeline Kahn.
That would have been a performance to remember! Coca was 70 then, and I bet she was superb!

And you're right. Moriarty had just turned 18 for Raging Bull. She was reportedly born 11/29/60, and the film was shot starting 4/16/79. Wikipedia was misleading.. But of course they'd still find a way to set up a howl...

~Doc

Mary Steenburgen?

Not Mary Steenburgen.

This woman has a famous father who was a TV game show host (though professionally she uses her married name, not her maiden name).
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Television, movies, Broadway, she's done it all...she appeared in the original Broadway productions of I Love My Wife and Into the Woods. She won a Tony Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Musical for Into the Woods.