Two Towers Gollum Easter Egg?

Tools    

Hi,

I read in a paper yesterday about an easter egg on the Two Towers DVD for Gollums acceptance speach for best animated something or other (you know the one where he swears loads, its hilarious). However, i think you can only get it on the two disc version. Does anyone know about it being on the four disc special?

Thanks, ylopo.

BANNED
Originally Posted by Ylopo
Hi,

I read in a paper yesterday about an easter egg on the Two Towers DVD for Gollums acceptance speach for best animated something or other (you know the one where he swears loads, its hilarious). However, i think you can only get it on the two disc version. Does anyone know about it being on the four disc special?

Thanks, ylopo.
Althought I may be wrong, I think this easter egg is only availabe the 2-disc version. I have both versions so it is of little consequence for me. Good luck though!

Hey all, i found those Easter Eggs for ya! Enjoy!

Acceptance Speech:
Insert disc 1 (the one with the first half of the movie) and choose the 'select a scene' option.

From the list of chapters on the right of the screen, choose scenes 29-30.

Press down on your remote to highlight scene 30 ("Of Herbs And Stewed Rabbit").

Press down once more and a small ring will appear. Press ENTER to see Peter Jackson introduce Gollum's MTV awards acceptance speech.

Heres Another:
For those of you who are not already familiar, Insert Disc One of the Extended Edition of The Two Towers. Go to the Select-a-Scene menu. Place your cursor on the right column; this is the one that allows you to choose between sections of scenes, i.e. 1-5, 6-10, etc. Select the last possible group of scenes. You are now on the screen that allows you to choose between the credits or the official fan club credits. Press down continually until you see a ring appear next to "Extended Scenes*." Select this icon. You will be congtratulated by Peter Jackson, and you will then get to see a hilarious clip from the 2003 MTV Movie Awards in which Gollum behaves as you have never seen before

Hi, Thanks for the directions but unfortunatly i still cant get them to work. Im probably doing something wrong but i dont know what! It looks like i will just have to download it off the internet instead. Thanks for all your help, Ylopo