MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2019 Season

Tools    

The Chinese roids I just got in are kicking in baby!

A system of cells interlinked
I posted about this on FB earlier today, but I thought I would pop it in here, as well.

Circle Game or NAZIS EVERYWHERE???!!!

That is more of a follow-up story to the USA today piece I posted on FB, but it gets the idea across. Obviously, as a champion Circle Game player all the way back in '82 (back when I could throw the pigskin a quarter mile), I definitely think intent matters. Apparently, the Cubs don't, or they don't care.

Yikes. Already had Stanton out the whole first month, then Rendon and Tatis follow, then Rendon comes back...and then both Price and Glasnow hit the IL, and Kelley, and then Gordon and Torres are day-too-day when I don't have the roster flexibility to replace them for whatever time they miss. All in like two days!

Should be a fine looking team when it's on the field, but the Glasnow thing in particular is worrying, especially since he's looked like a Cy Young contender the first month.

EDIT: I forgot Posey. There's just no way I can field anything close to a full team without dropping super valuable players. Eight starters out of commission, oof.

Damn Yankees. Past 30 days the only team to win more games than them is the Cubs. I could see it if they had their starting roster, but they're doing it with their farm system. The only reason why might be theyve no expectations thrust on them. So they play with no pressure, which is how the Ray's have maintained these years. They're stealing a page from our book!

That's just wrong.

The last ten transactions really encapsulate the Tongo phenomenon. Do they not?
I never get tired of it. My favorite is the chain of five drops where someone is picked up, dropped, and then picked up in the end after all. I'm like "wow, what a roller coaster."

I never get tired of it. My favorite is the chain of five drops where someone is picked up, dropped, and then picked up in the end after all. I'm like "wow, what a roller coaster."
I swear to God its indeciseveness, nothing more. If its aggravating I truly apologize and hopefully it helps yall to hear I'm probably aggravated more.

Craig Kimbrell is on the Moneyballers !!!!

Now please somebody hire him. Hey, he only cost me a waiver pick in Luke Weaver. With Treinan, Kimbrel, and my one-two punch of Alvarado & Castillo by seasons end I'd have solved my Save woes. There is a method to why I do what I do, but it's a random one.

I swear to God its indeciseveness, nothing more. If its aggravating I truly apologize and hopefully it helps yall to hear I'm probably aggravated more.
It's not, don't worry about it. As long as you don't mind us being amused by it, I don't mind you doing it. I kinda love it, actually.

Craig Kimbrell is on the Moneyballers !!!!

Now please somebody hire him. Hey, he only cost me a waiver pick in Luke Weaver. With Treinan, Kimbrel, and my one-two punch of Alvarado & Castillo by seasons end I'd have solved my Save woes. There is a method to why I do what I do, but it's a random one.
It's crazy how often this is happening. Used to be unheard of, every player would eventually settle rather than miss a chunk of any season once it came to that. Now it's happening a few times a year. Wild. So hard to value those players, too.

No worries man. Just busting your nuts.