Tournament: Horror Character Championship

Tools    

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087

Oh, I SOOOO nominate that!
Nah, it wouldn't be fair on the rest of the contenders. But yeah, put it in, blato

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Nah, it wouldn't be fair on the rest of the contenders. But yeah, put it in, blato
I think someone out there could defeat the condoms. I mean, heck, half of those guys on that list are sure as heck are never gonna get laid, so I see no threat in defeating them in a battle. I think they would be a good addition, seriously. I wouldn't mind seeing these and the zombies go head to head. What a fight that would be.

And, a suggestion...

Instead of just putting "Hannibal has won", I think it would be cool if we could like, you know, write up a very short story or review of the fight, therefore the voters could see how it happened and such and stuff. I think the judges should decide on both of these, and I'm an excellent writer, so I see no trouble in taking some time and writing up a short story of the fight. I think it would add more to the tournament.

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
And, a suggestion...

Instead of just putting "Hannibal has won", I think it would be cool if we could like, you know, write up a very short story or review of the fight, therefore the voters could see how it happened and such and stuff. I think the judges should decide on both of these, and I'm an excellent writer, so I see no trouble in taking some time and writing up a short story of the fight. I think it would add more to the tournament.
i agree

yea good idea movie maker

yeah, like
"......as the fight drew to a close, Jason almost reigning victorious, thought he had it the bag and in a mocking gesture decided to place a Condom on his 'excited' willy. Sadly, in this foolish action he forgot (being retarded) that the Condoms were actual cold blooded (?) killers and they gnawed his knob off. This injury angered Jason who quickly retreated and raised his machete, although this was too late as the Condoms were on his face and in seconds they had severed his head, leaving him defeated."
Condoms win.

Death by condoms

please, we need more nominees, any and all suggestions are welcome

You could start including protagonists as well?

Certainly give a lot more options.... especially as it IS horror CHARACTER.

PS where the condoms?

A system of cells interlinked
Terminator? Clearly not a horror film. It's neo noir.

Ghostbusters is more of a horror film than Terminator.

Hannibal? Nope.

Jack Torrence is a victim, not a villain. Please don't sully The Shining like that.

Anyway, Ash is the man!!!

place a Condom on his 'excited' prostate..
The prostate is a gland just below the bladder, you can't put a condom on it.

Originally Posted by Sedai
Terminator? Clearly not a horror film. It's neo noir.

Ghostbusters is more of a horror film than Terminator.

Hannibal? Nope.

Jack Torrence is a victim, not a villain. Please don't sully The Shining like that.

Anyway, Ash is the man!!!

Instead of saying what not to use, any idea's on what could be used?

I don't think there's any point having Jack and Hannibal ('horror' character or not) unless they have some equal opponents- humans.

Basket Case - The little mutant-freak thing.
Freaks - A group suggestion?
Corky - From, Life Goes On.
PimpDaShizzle - Just thought I'd try.
Silverbullet - The Priest.
People Under The Stairs - The parents.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

I don't think there's any point having Jack and Hannibal ('horror' character or not) unless they have some equal opponents- humans.
they have norman bates but thats it

Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
they have norman bates but thats it
Exactly.
I know this will need even more entries but perhaps two tournaments?
One of superhumans and one for humans. Otherwise 3 humans who are all just charismatic really, dont stand a chance against "monsters". Then, you can combine winners as sub thing and see how the Human winners faces up to the Monster winner. Just an idea.