Movies that make you feel weird?

Tools    

Based on the truth.. and lies.
A few movies just put me in a strange place, feeling uneasy. Not because of graphic content because I can handle most. It usually takes a story and atmosphere that hits me in weird way.

1. Edmond (2005)
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0443496/

This one after I watch it I just feel strange have watched multiple times and always the same so I wont watch it again. It's the fact the character is so confused that bothers me.

2. Requiem for a dream (2000)
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0180093//

I want to watch this movie, it's my kind of movie but I can't. The scene at the end really weirds me out not much else does that! Well done on the directors part!

3 Are You Here (2013)
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1545754/

Not a particularly good movie i think, the lack of direction the film has telling the tale of mental illness was a weird combo. I'm sure hardly anyone has seen this one but it made a impression if only personal to me

Any shared experiences welcomed, sorry I can't upload images at the moment.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
The Willy Wonka tunnel scene along with its bed full of feet.

Honeymoon (2014), I think, is a great horror film. I found it unsettling and I was surprised at how that was achieved, sometimes in very subtle ways.

Movies?!?? Movies !!!!?!!! Not movies, but friggin commercials are making me feel weird and disgusted and nauseous !!!!!

If I may digress for a minute, may I tell yas all that I have never before seen such a fleet of off putting, gag inducing, obnoxious commercials in my life. There's the toilet paper commercials that describe the graphic details of how their product works. There's one for an acne cream that depicts a lunar landscape of some sorry teen's face in close up. A new one with a half dozen guys standing at a communal urinal - I didn't even stick around to find out what THAT was about.

And what about those ASPCA mini movies that like to depict starving, mange stricken, whimpering, shivering dogs- holy Moses - can't they lay off the videos and rescue the poor dogs??? Where do they get this footage anyways, and how long do they make the dogs wait there and shiver in the cold during their screentest.

And does it occur to the makers of these agonizing ads ad nauseum that there may be children in the house?

Weird ! If you want to feel weird - if not apoplectic - you don't have to watch some cinematic psychopath eat out his neighbor's liver with a side of fava beans.

Just turn on your tv.

Movies?!?? Movies !!!!?!!! Not movies, but friggin commercials are making me feel weird and disgusted and nauseous !!!!!

If I may digress for a minute, may I tell yas all that I have never before seen such a fleet of off putting, gag inducing, obnoxious commercials in my life. There's the toilet paper commercials that describe the graphic details of how their product works. There's one for an acne cream that depicts a lunar landscape of some sorry teen's face in close up. A new one with a half dozen guys standing at a communal urinal - I didn't even stick around to find out what THAT was about.

And what about those ASPCA mini movies that like to depict starving, mange stricken, whimpering, shivering dogs- holy Moses - can't they lay off the videos and rescue the poor dogs??? Where do they get this footage anyways, and how long do they make the dogs wait there and shiver in the cold during their screentest.

And does it occur to the makers of these agonizing ads ad nauseum that there may be children in the house?

Weird ! If you want to feel weird - if not apoplectic - you don't have to watch some cinematic psychopath eat out his neighbor's liver with a side of fava beans.

Just turn on your tv.
@lenslady - you might enjoy this thread:
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=43165

Based on the truth.. and lies.

Just turn on your tv.
I would avoid commercials all together, disgusting or not they melt your brain 😛