Survivor 9: A Journey through the World

Tools    

What happened in 8 though? Was it abandoned? Something happened and i can't remember what.

No way am i reading the thread, Survivor is one mess you never read again.

What happened in 8 though? Was it abandoned? Something happened and i can't remember what.

It was a murder mansion theme, like Clue. There was a mystery. Someone killed somebody. The killer was Iroquois (God knows why). I remember 7thson was very close to winning - 3rd? Suspect hosted it.

It was a murder mansion theme, like Clue. There was a mystery. Someone killed somebody. The killer was Iroquois (God knows why). I remember 7thson was very close to winning - 3rd? Suspect hosted it.
I'm pretty sure it never finished though and Suspect just declared Cosmic the winner with three or four people left. I'm not remembering that wrong, right? I'm sure there was a big controversy about it.

I'm pretty sure it never finished though and Suspect just declared Cosmic the winner with three or four people left. I'm not remembering that wrong, right? I'm sure there was a big controversy about it.
Yes, I wasn't happy about it, but, whatever!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

People dropped out of the game left right and centre. In the final 3, only Cosmic participated. So I stopped the game and declared her the winner. Don't know if you want to officially count it because I just picked her to win. It was a disaster.

Suspect's Reviews

People dropped out of the game left right and centre. In the final 3, only Cosmic participated. So I stopped the game and declared her the winner. Don't know if you want to officially count it because I just picked her to win. It was a disaster.
She deserved it, though. She went far again, nobody bothered to get her out.

Thanks yeah, thought i was going insane. "officially count" is a little silly haha, she won if the host said she won was just trying to remember what went on.

I remember it just came right at the wrong time after about four consecutive Survivors and tonnes of drama which had exhausted everyone. Was nothing to do with your hosting.

Then Tongo wanted to take over and have an official winner. I told him to bugger off, he blocked me. People complained, I didn't care at that point because I put a lot of effort into crafting some games and had to abandon a lot of it due to lack of participation.

. Was nothing to do with your hosting.
I think that did actually play a part in it though. People were still going on about the Alt-Controversy. Which I guess should be a stated rule in this game from here on out.

Survivors i took part in or followed ranked:

4>5>7>6>8

Even though i won five four was more fun overall. Seven had the Suspect reveal which was awesome. Think i followed 8 but i don't really remember it so i just put it last.

Survivors i took part in or followed ranked:

4>5>7>6>8

Even though i won five four was more fun overall. Seven had the Suspect reveal which was awesome. Think i followed 8 but i don't really remember it so i just put it last.
8 shouldn't even count as a game.

I think that did actually play a part in it though. People were still going on about the Alt-Controversy. Which I guess should be a stated rule in this game from here on out.
Well yeah, that was part of the drama that had exhausted everyone i referenced. It wasn't just that of course there was tonnes of it, and it spilled out into feuds all over the forum.

8 shouldn't even count as a game.
Count it, but count it as "the bad game." I don't want to think of this one as 8. 8 will always be your game to me.

I agree that my "winning" Survivor 8 shouldn't be official at all. At the very least, I did solve the murder mystery though!

I don't think I have the time to play, but I'll follow the game, and if you need someone to guest host a challenge (or participate as a temporary foil to the players or something), I could definitely swing that.

Guys, we may never get another chance at a game like this. Raul is truly a magnificent host. This is an ultra rare chance to enjoy a great Survivor game like in the old days. You don't want to miss out.