14th Hall of Fame

Tools    

I probably will not join. But if the number ends up lower than usual and the deadline is near, I might jump in anyways, because the movies are fewer. But that's probably unlikely. The general HoFs are usually pretty big...

I've been wondering this but what's usually the average turnout for a Hall of Fame?

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

I've been wondering this but what's usually the average turnout for a Hall of Fame?
Usually at least ten join, i don't actually think it's been less for anything but the Shorts HOF's. The General ones get more most of the time, the 13th had 16 for example. There's almost always at least one dropout though.

Legend in my own mind
In

Nom being sent now

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
that puts us at 5. Halfway for the average 10 in the first hour -- not too shabby

I'm in...

I've had my nom picked out for a while too. I don't think many have seen it? It's a different type of nom for me, it's a newer mainstream movie. I thought it had a pretty interesting moral concept.

Let the night air cool you off
I'm in...

I've had my nom picked out for a while too. I don't think many have seen it? It's a different type of nom for me, it's a newer mainstream movie. I thought it had a pretty interesting moral concept.
We Bought a Zoo?

I'm in...

I'm pretty sure I know what it is, and I liked it a lot more than I was expecting to.

I decided to try my hand at another one of these. It's hard to resist the temptation of these things.
You actually gonna finish it?

Will join if I can come up with a nom.