The 13TH Hall of Fame

Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
sending my nom now! THANKS for the invite!!!

Who is Titu and Nestorio? Sounds like we have a RoyalewithCheese situation.
I don't know who Titu is, but I can vouch for Nestorio_Miklos. He's joined both mine and Vamps Hof and has been very active, watching the movies and doing reviews. He's a nice guy too! I think he will make a good member.

Would be nice to see a cream of the crop HOF rather than a highly underseen HOF. Or at least a minor blend.
It is nice to get actually Hall of Fame quality movies. You know the earlier Hofs had lots of great classics from around the world.

I agree. Don't think people should shy away from The Godfather or whatever if they want to pick that, it was good to see JJ nominate Casablanca. I get it though it's an opportunity to introduce people to films they'd maybe never try and few pass up the opportunity.
I've never seen The Godfather, unless you count the time I seen it with my parents when I was a toddler. So there's another classic that not everyone has seen.

STILL haven't seen Schindler's yet. Hell, I haven't seen all of 2001 YET. Just bits and pieces, never in its full entirety.
And I'm sure there's others, so, yeah, grabbing a big classic CAN be the same as nominating an unknown

Schindler's List is pretty big alright.... Geez, I don't remember a thing about that movie. I really need to watch it again. I'm hoping we get a few of the big films, and like you said, a mix is good.

Who is Titu and Nestorio? Sounds like we have a RoyalewithCheese situation.
I don't know who Titu is, but I can vouch for Nestorio_Miklos. He's joined both mine and Vamps Hof and has been very active, watching the movies and doing reviews. He's a nice guy too! I think he will make a good member.
Nestorio is doing the Live Action Musical HOF and they are going to finish. They (god i hate not knowing someones gender "they" is so awkward haha) are cool and will finish. Titu actually didn't want to nominate a film because they thought everyone would have seen it, i'll be honest i'm not familiar with him/her but they seem interested.

Royale was annoying coz he started off really well and it seemed like he was going to finish haha. I loved his nom anyway so i don't really care.
Nestorio IS very cool and does some really great reviews. He's got my support for joining in. I have seen Titu in the Song Tournament and in a few other threads.

I've been racking my brains trying to think of a big well known/watched classic in the same vein as The Godfather that i haven't seen and i can't. I'm sure there's something just can't think of one.
Did you try running through a Classic List on IMDb? That might spark an idea or two

Legend in my own mind
Count me in!!!

Can someone please link me up the previous HoF winners, I cannot seem to locate them.

Cheers.

Can someone please link me up the previous HoF winners, I cannot seem to locate them.
It doesn't look to have been updated with the 12th HoF winners yet, but Sean has the general and speciality HoF winners listed in the 3rd and 4th posts of the organization thread which you can find here.