The 12th Hall of Fame

Tools    

I have 4 movies im kind of contemplating...some are pretty dark though..
The Dark Knight?

Donnie Darko?

Dark City?
The Dark Crystal
?
Zero Dark Thirty?
Alone in the Dark?

This could be a new game haha.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

Was it Dark City, which you recently revisited?

I've been meaning to watch it again too, for the Sci-Fi Countdown.
You should watch Dark City, a lot of people love that film and I enjoyed it too. But nope I wasn't considering Dark City...However I did nominate a sci fi movie and I hope if you or others like it, it might make it on your guys sci fi voting list.

I remember liking Dark City, but I honestly don't remember much about it other than some of the visuals. I've been meaning to rewatch it for a few years now. I'll definitely get around to it before I submit my Sci-Fi list.

My next guess for what you considered nominating would be Zero Dark Thirty. I can't imagine it being something like Alone in the Dark haha.

I was only guessing which one you said you considered because I assumed it wasn't related to what you actually nominated. Also because I like guessing games haha.

I was only guessing which one you said you considered because I assumed it wasn't related to what you actually nominated. Also because I like guessing games haha.
Very true, my nom is none of those dark movies.....or is it

haha...i would actually nominate donnie darko if i didnt think everyone had seen it a100 times.Thats a great sort of move to discuss.

I watched dark city for the movie tournament that died,but i watched it on youtube and the sound was distorded..which is usually really annoying-but it fit sooo well with the movie,it was really eerie and dark. so when i found a clip with normal sound i was actually pretty disappointed

A big warm welcome to new member RoyaleWitCheese who will be joining us. He understands the commitment and has sent his nomination. I think he will do very well.

I've only seen Donnie Darko once, and thought it very cool. There's a directors cut and a theatrical cut and many fans say the theatrical cut is better.

1 might be too offbeat,1 might be too depressive,1 might be waay to violent,1 might be too obscure,1 might get lost in translation

1 might be too offbeat,1 might be too depressive,1 might be waay to violent,1 might be too obscure,1 might get lost in translation
You just gave me an idea for a future nom I bet it might win too.

I think we should do the reveal early... like as soon as cricket reads this.
I second this. Just told Cricket i'm not joining as i want to watch 2016 and sci-fi films and i seriously doubt i'd be able to finish this as well. Curious what you guys nominated though as i may watch a few if they interest me; i'll probably watch Citizens nom at least since he said it is Sci-Fi.

1 might be waay to violent
Think i know what this is. I'll leave you a post comment if i'm right post four Coleman heads, if i'm wrong post two Flair heads with a in the middle. Or just say yes or no whatever works.