To anyone thinking about running a Survivor game.... (A story)

Tools    

To be fair here TONGO, you as host saw very little of the actual game. As a player you don't claim that Nope had a great insight into Survivor 5 do you? So much of the game happens in PMs that i think it is disingenuous to claim that you know enough to argue with most of the players. Your write ups of stuff like the duels are great, but most of the rest of it you don't actually understand as much as the rest of us. Same with any host.
He was making a broad stroke over the entire post, he wasnt isolating anything like what you described, but everything that I posted. Which is why I told him to reread it himself if he felt I was wrong, Im following the thread while writing this to make sure its told straight. So I didnt want someone planting seeds of doubt just for the sake of.

I will adjust the alliance scheme in the post though.

OK. Fair enough. I don't have a problem with anything you've wrote, i'm enjoying it. And i know it is going to get a lot worse for me soon but i'm fine with that because it was me who acted like an ass.

I do still think most of this should be taken with an extremely large pinch of salt though. I just don't think a host has enough insight to write something like this, although you are doing an amazing job, great stuff so far.

Thinking about starting up an All Stars thread to gauge interest. Or is TUS's going to be an all star version?
I just dont have the gas anymore. I was telling TUS earlier the same thing, basically.

I want to finish this. Might need to walk away from it for a day or two to reapproach it, to tell it more fluidly. Really dont like that last installment, the quotes kill the rhythm. I most likely will clean them up and rewrite them a bit.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I didnt think you liked it like the ones after. You were a great jolt of freshness in S4 for sure.
Thank you!

Of course I enjoyed S5 a bit more because I actually managed to make it to the final, and then y'all were so nice about me during the "answering questions about each other" challenge as well!

But S4 was different, it's like losing your virginity, you never forget it even if it's not as fun as other times!

And yes, Camo was right, Halfangel and Hit Girl were with me during the start of this, and we drifted to Suspect.

OK. Fair enough. I don't have a problem with anything you've wrote, i'm enjoying it. And i know it is going to get a lot worse for me soon but i'm fine with that because it was me who acted like an ass.
No Camo.....I think Im the one thats gonna look like an ass. Ill tell it straight What my thoughts were on the game are different now as Im going thru it. I wont do the post quote crap though (unless you want me to) cause it screws the flow badly.

No Camo.....I think Im the one thats gonna look like an ass. Ill tell it straight What my thoughts were on the game are different now as Im going thru it. I wont do the post quote crap though (unless you want me to) cause it screws the flow badly.
I think we are all going to look like asses. I honestly don't know what the post quote crap is, if you want to include it then do so. It's up to you.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Thinking about starting up an All Stars thread to gauge interest. Or is TUS's going to be an all star version?

It's currently not an All-Stars edition. With Tongo seemingly wanting to not be in my game, should the All-Star version wait? Thoughts?

If we all do mine next, it's the 8th one.

Maybe All-Stars for 10?

Suspect's Reviews

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
It's currently not an All-Stars edition. With Tongo seemingly wanting to not be in my game, should the All-Star version wait? Thoughts?

Maybe All-Stars for 10?
I'm fine with waiting. Just need to do one at some point.

Maybe All-Stars for 10?
Just to restate, its not you. If Godoggo returned and started up a Survivor right now I wouldnt join.

You know guys, would this be the All-Star list?

1. TUS
2. Teeter
3. Donniedarko
4. Daniel M
5. Camo
6. CosmicRunaway
7. rauldc14
8. CiCi
9. Hit Girl
10. HalfAngel
11. 7thson
12. Cobpyth
13. Rhys
14. Topsy
15. jiraffejustin
16. seanc
17. Godoggo
18. TONGO

Eh?

then y'all were so nice about me during the "answering questions about each other" challenge as well!
This was my favourite thing about that final. Everybody suddenly loved you and they thought i was an a55hole but they felt i deserved to win. At no point ever did you become any less pleasant, you just voted for someone you shouldn't have apparently and that caused so much controversy . Survivor 5 before someone tries to write a story: Camo - always an a55hole dating back to Survivor 4. CiCi - Always pleasant at all times everytime

Can't tell you how many post comments i got telling me you were pretty sh!tty but i think you deserved to win so i voted for you.

I'm scared to do Survivor now that novelizations of the game are coming out.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
This was my favourite thing about that final. Everybody suddenly loved you and they thought i was an a55hole but they felt i deserved to win. At no point ever did you become any less pleasant, you just voted for someone you shouldn't have apparently and that caused so much controversy . Survivor 5 before someone tries to write a story: Camo - always an a55hole dating back to Survivor 4. CiCi - Always pleasant at all times everytime

Can't tell you how many post comments i got telling me you were pretty sh!tty but i think you deserved to win so i voted for you.
Wait, what?