To anyone thinking about running a Survivor game.... (A story)

Tools    

Believe it or not, I think I actually wanted Daniel M to win the game. Survivor 4.

I only felt differently when he was up against a person who had never been eliminated. Then I just felt a person who had never been eliminated deserved to win the game. I thought he should have taken a Deadpool (was that what it was called?) person to Final Two. Someone who had already been eliminated. Then I wouldn't have cared if they had both already been eliminated before.

Yeah you two were allies in the beginning of S4, but havent been since.

If there were alot of old schoolers in TUS's Survivor game like Cobby, 7thson, HalfAngel, Sean, JJ, etc.... that would be tough to resist.

Oh, I'm only kidding when I say you shouldn't join. Sorta kidding.

I know Im dragging ass I do have half of the next installment done though.
I might wait till TUS's game finishes to post the rest as I dont want this to distract from that. He has a great concept, and I like the storytelling hes throwing in there.

The Revolving Camoleon

"After the next elimination there will be only 3, and then we will conduct the deadpool duel.

Reward & Immunity challenge now.

Four is such an even number, the Reward for tonights challenge is Hypnosis."

The Final 4, and a Deadpool Duel still to go. HalfAngel was not happy with being voted out, but was another class act. Sad. Just to show how turbulent the game was, when drama doesnt occur, it gets a mention.

Camo & Dan were the only ones that showed. TUSbane and Rhys werent there. So I brought up Texas No-Limit Holdem Poker. Dan loved the idea, and Camo was interested, he saw a Stu Unger documentary. So we go to find a website to do this thing, and then Sexy drops in. He goes on how it wouldnt be fair to Rhys or TUSbane if they were to come in midway thru the challenge. The three of us liked the idea of poker, the site we found though was being a clunky pain in the arse, and I abandoned the idea for a Guessing Game with little restrictions since it was just the two of them.

"I enjoy watching allies combat each other. Lets begin.

Disgruntled man plans to steal from former boss, and loves the wrong woman

No IMDb rating questions, but everything else is fair game. Theres just 2 of you.

Reward is Hypnosis and Individual Immunity.

They could guess as much as they wanted, and were spitting titles and Yes or No questions aplenty. Only thing they couldnt ask was IMDb ratings. Make no mistake - IMDb is the Guessing Games kryptonite. People versed in surfing there slayed me in the early guessing games before I learned certain restrictions. After a page they learned - 1998, Comedy, Romance. Dan says Out Of Sight

Bam!

"Correct!

Daniel Brent has won his 2nd Hypnosis, and Individual Immunity at tonights tribal council.

Elimination votes must be in by 5pm EST Friday 3/11/16

Then we will have the deadpool duel."
So basically, with 2 hypnosis, Daniel decides who is out?

Dan won his third in a row, just like Nope had. Since returning to the game this seemingly quiet nonthreatening player not only had TUS's power spot in the game, but victory credentials to boot i.e. not a fluke. In TUS's defense, nobody saw Dan coming.

Sexy was itching to do stuff, and he and Rauld were teasing how Sexy would host the Deadpool Duel. I said we had to eliminate someone first, and then I would do the DDuel, I should have let him but Im skipping ahead.

Now as host, I specifically try and focus on angles, strategies, and intrigue. I try and see it from the players perspective. Now Sexy didnt officially play that much in Latveria, but was around all the time. I dropped a hint that Sexy Krueger did have Hard To Kill....

Are you saying I could get in on the duel and maybe get back in the game?
Yes BUT it would take a unanimous vote from everyone left in the game, and that includes the deadpool. There was alot done and said man, but you have kept up with the game, good or bad.

Dont be mad if you dont get this unanimous vote though. Its a very critical stage of game, and you are strong in challenges.

Now this would be a wild twist, but rooted in authenticity since Sexy did have the Hard To Kill power, so there was a small window. Dan said Yes straight away right in thread, I PM'd everyone else on it. Everyone was also voting someone out of the game.

You'll like it. Losing "Survivor" is an ecstasy not easily found in this world. Especially pathetic internet forum based "Survivor" games. Enjoy it like rich chocolate.
"The votes are in.

Wolfsbaneman 1
Camoleon 3

Camoleon is Hard To Kill, and is the final member of the deadpool.

Camoleon, TheUsualPsycho, Beatrix Girl, and Mr Nope will duel against each other, and one will return to the game.

The game is on hold for Rhys DeLarge, Daniel Brent, and Wolfsbanesman till this is resolved.

More to come....."
Ohhhhh how I envy the pain Camo must be feeling now... the good pain... the sweet pain... the pleasurable pain... I am jealous of the agony he is going through. My jealousy is only a sliver of that pain... I cannot feel the pain as strongly as Camo must feel pain now..... Ohhhhhhhh that only heightens my own pain. CAMO! I feel your pain and it feels so goodddddddddd.
Oh, well. I saw this coming, good luck to the three of you .

Dan was apologetic, but Camos inbox was full to where he couldnt get the PM to him.

Sexy got a No vote, and was unable to join back into the game thru the deadpool duel. Sadly it put him in a bad mood, but I thought it was worth a shot. Sexy wanted Camo to use his duel gunbelt on him thinking he would be able to get back in if he won. Yeah I dont even know how to guess he figred that one.

I'll wait for the deadpool duel, i don't have a problem with any of the remaining guys so it would be pointless using my duel.
Duel belt with me, Camo. You're not gonna win the Deadpool Duel.
I will win the deadpool duel.
If i even turn up for it, haha.
I'll finish at least third... or fourth... maybe fifth. Depends how much i decide to value you awful people.
I gotta go to bed. If 2pm EST Friday 3/11/16 works for everyone thatd be great. Or else we'd have to try for sunday. Good night all.

Camo has a chance to get back in the game and he's gonna waste it........

...then the night wore on, nobody else was posting in the thread.....

You quit twice, your bitter that i may still return to the game because i picked Hard To Kill.

SC - Played 4 - lost every time
Camo - Played one still has a chance
I'm going to drop out of the deadpool, good luck to the three who are there. I have a few things i have to do so my elimination came at the perfect time i think.

I'm rooting for Daniel to win if anyone was wondering.

...and he was gone. I was shocked.

The Greatly Anticipated Deadpan Duel

The Deadpoolers
TheUsualPsycho
Beatrix Girl
Mr. Nope

Can't do 2pm, I'll still be at work. I get home around 6:00 Can do anytime after that.
Im gonna come up with a challenge we can do in PM and not at same time, itll be like finding a hidden idol but only 3 (or 4) searching. It may take the whole weekend, it may not, but itll get er dun'

Nobody had any objections, at least didnt voice their objections for a few hours. So, after I send out the Challenge to the Deadpoolers in PM for the weekend long challenge, TUS freaks out

What the heck. I can't do it till after 6. I thought I said that??

Allright then. So I scrap the idea of a weekend long challenge

Chill. I meant earlier around 3:30 is when Nopes available. Im not gonna start it till all three of you are here. When that is Ive no idea because at 6pm its 2am in Australia for Hit Girl.

Ill rePM a new clue too.
I just find it weird that you'd put it on hold for nope's availability but not mine.

Oh well.

I feel like nope has this one in the bag when the new clue comes up.

I was ticked.

Really?!

It was a hidden idol challenge, youd have to guess the title with only 5 yes or no questions, only 5. Nobody asked anything btw, and with all the different times people are available I thought it the best way to get everyone involved.

Its not a challenge where everyone has to be on the same time, but you and Nope dont want the clue sent out till youre on, then fine. Truth is thatd be unfair to Hit Girl because when you both would get your clue at 6pm, itd be 2am her time, and thats not fair to her.

Ill probably have to send it out tomorrow or Sunday to where all 3 of you get the clue at the exact same time, and yall can mull over the solution throughout the day.
I'm here now. No Camo? That's a shame.
but theyre not. Nope said hed be available after 3:30 and TUS said 6.

If youre not gonna be up at 2am, im not expecting/suggesting you to be, then is there a time tomorrow (saturday) you can be on just to get the clue, and Ill ask if they can be on then.

I decided to respond to TUS's accusation as Doctor TONGO. Nope was lined up to Host the next Survivor...

"Whats going to be your excuse when I gain positioning in the next Survivor, and youre on the outside looking in Usual one? Will you cry that Nope is giving me payback?! Heh heh heh, Im still in your head from last game.

It does not matter what you feel, only that you know Im not on anyones side but mine own.

Do you feel Ive been giving your opponents rope UsualPsycho? Opportunities? Now let me tell you why.

This Survivor was designed to keep ALL of you on your toes throughout. No matter who was in power, I always gave opportunity to the ones that werent.

It was no happenstance that there was an ability to bring someone back into the game at auction, and other game altering abilities of that type. I was giving opportunity for your foes, and yes theyve howled that I was giving you preferential treatment at times.

You see, I never planned to host an affair I couldnt be involved in. Im not a docile host that just takes votes and says the challenge for the day. To whoever speaks to the jury in the final two, they will know that their greatest opponent

was me."

Cheating isnt allowed, but the show frequently gives opportunities to smaller alliances, and purposefully tries to keeps the tension high till the end. Survivor is a game of intrigue, social skills, and endurance (mental & physical) - period. I put some Doctor TONGO coloring on that in the explanation.

So we wait. Were going to do the Deadpool Duel at 6pm est like TUS said.

"Within a few hours we will have this gory deadpool duel, and then after the true final four will be revealed!

The final four will be the last to have use of powers, hidden idols, or such as after the 4 becomes 3, everyones stripped and depowered.

Just another reminder. I confess my eagerness to move this forward. The end nears."

...and we wait. By the way, Im full of confidence my Riddle will perplex them for days....

The clue Ill give later to TUS, Nope, and Hit Girl may take them a day or two to crack. Pretty confident its the hardest one yet.

6:20pm rolls around, me, Hit Girl, and Nope are waiting, and no TUS. Nope wants to start, but I said we would wait for him. After an hour Nope thinks we should start. Then another hour goes by. Then out of nowhere...

In hospital. Please wait hour

...then exactly right after....

I have to go Tongo, I might be back by tomorrow, but if not, do you think we can do the challenge tomorrow?
I'm sorry to hear that TUS, hope it's nothing serious, I think we should postpone until tomorrow, since I have to leave very very soon.

Hit Girl has no problem rescheduling, and Nope suggests 3pm est the next day. So Ive sent PM or two to TUS, and not gotten any response. The only information we got was the 5 word post. The next day no change, no response.

TUS still hasnt shown up just to check in even. Really hope everythings ok.

I was not wanting to start it at 3pm like Nope suggested and didnt want to move forward till I heard from TUS. Finally the next day he responds to my PM with this...

I got this PM from TUS, and tried to respond but his PM box is full.

Originally Posted by TheUsualSuspect
I'm sorry.

If you can postpone till Sunday I'll be eternally gratefull. Anytime Sunday will be fine.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Were gonna do the deadpool duel Sunday 3pm EST 3/13, I told TUS in a comment box from a post, and thats firm. I hope he can make it.

..and then it hit the fan. From this point forward just warning the readers, this is from my perspective then.
After waiting 2-3 hours online the night before with an alarming 5 word post referencing the hospital, and then followed up with another vague PM explaining nothing, and wanting more of a delay, I noticed TUS made a post, invisible, and this post certainly wasnt vague or constrained for time.

Dark City is an underrated masterpiece in my opinion and is in my top ten of all-time.

If you ever decide to get the DVD, listen to Roger Ebert's commentary. Yes he did a commentary for the film.

Proyas hasn't ever been better. This film and The Crow are his two stand-out films and he needs to abandon these big budget blockbusters that will ultimately fail (Gods of Egypt) and return to something on the lower end to spark some sort of creative genius back in his brain. When you have money, things become lazy. Look at Tim Burton.

I feel like I'll watch this film again this weekend.

Yeah during this hospital crisis hes gonna try and catch Dark City again?! The reason we were getting 5 word posts and vague PMs is because we were being played, and I was done with it. Of course I didnt know then about the alt account Wolfsbane, but felt he was dragging the game just out of spite.

No more of this. I see TUS is posting on forum and is ignoring my PMs asking him what was going on. Wont be left hanging like we were last night and almost cancelling todays duel.

DUEL 3PM EST Saturday (today) 3/12/16

Ive sent a PM to Hit Girl TUS and Nope. Ill be back in an hour. I really hope Hit Girl and Nope are there, as I will not start without them.

I gave 0 craps what TUS thought or his reasonings behind it as he never said. I knew nothing about some friend who was in the hospital till much later, and was wanting to move the damn game along which already had more holdups and drama than a daytime soap opera. Hit Girl was online, we were just waiting for Nope......

....and waiting for Nope. I even sent a message to Nopes IMDb account hoping to speed the process.We wait till 6pm, and 8pm, no response. TheUsualSuspect hasnt responded to anything in the thread either as Im openly saying he was sabotaging the Duel on purpose. We try and wait till 9pm.....then TUS responds in the thread that night.

I check here periodically on my phone. Won't be able to do a challenge until tomorrow when I get home. Anytime tomorrow will be fine. I said this before. Don't say I'm using it as some sort of excuse.

Tongo, I've received zero PMs from you. The last one I got was your Mofo Awards Picks.
Not true. I sent this earlier this morning...

3/12 9:36am
Originally Posted by TONGO
Please let us know whats going on. Were planning for 3pm est today and I can give yall the clue, in thread or PM whichever. Hope youre ok.
I had sent the awards pick last night, and couldnt PM you some stuff because your inbox was full. I even asked in comment boxes trying to reach you. Sadly, I think this is some orchestrated drama to gain sympathy,
Insulting.

Consider this me dropping out.
No the active players would be pissed, but I feel bad they both have been left hanging by TUS's b.s. story. Between the thread activity, me posting comments in his post boxes cause his inbox was full, or the PM I sent he said didnt exist.

Hell, plainly put he put more information in his movie post today than all the contact weve gotten from him to this point.
No he is done! I know he purposefully left us hanging last night because he denied me trying to contact him. I WILL NOT have him back. He was whining about me favoring Nope, and I responded, and then he pulled this stunt. Be there One hour my arse... At least Sexy and you came at me direct when yall were pissed.

So thats that

Of course he was still in the game as Wolfsbane.

Then guess who suddenly showed up out of nowhere..........

Now we were waiting for Hit Girl. Sexy wanted to take her place in the duel, everyone said No. Finally Hit Girls back online

THE DUEL WAS ON!!!!

D U E L

After many years on the job a man gets an undeserved promotion.

Each of you get a total, a total of 5 Yes or No questions. You will not get 5 more questions till your opponents have exhausted theirs.

Otherwise you have to guess the title outright. You can guess up to 5 times per post, and wait for me to respond before sending
another.

No restrictions on your questions. This shouldnt take too long at all.

The answer was Rocky............Nope nailed it within 5 posts It wasnt even 10 minutes.

I was completely gutted. Hit Girl was eliminated, and we were now down to the Final Four.

I...guess that wasnt as hard as I thought itd be.
That was quite a lot of buildup for a 10 minute challenge Anyways sorry about that Hit Girl, I would have voted for you if you won

To Be Continued.............

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Classic.

Such a stressful time though, outside game. I was in that hospital for hours. Trying to post about Dark Cityto take my mind off things.

Didn't work.

Made things hectic here.

All worked out in the end though.