PRISONERS THAT *ALMOST* ESCAPED:

Daniel M
@Daniel M

Topsy
@Topsy

The Shewolf is here

Maneater.
No,really..
I eat boys for breakfast-no ordinary cell could hold me so they got me this cage. I feel special

Nice.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
You thought she... he... it, was eliminated in Survivor 4. But 9th place is no place for her to be.

And after murdering Anyong for failing to learn English after a couple of Vodka on the rocks, she's serving HARD time and is willing to do ANYTHING to get your votes and make it out and back on the prowl.

That's right, it's the return of...

CICI BLUTH!

Get ready, Sharon Stone's leg cross has got nothing on me

Right. Topsy has 7 reps for shewolf, Rauld 4 reps for Ned, and 0 for me.

Pretty sure thats a good indicator if I should play in any more Survivor games. Good luck with your game Sexy, Ill be sitting the Survivors out from here on out.
I don't think you should opt out just because your joining post didn't get any reps yet (it is still pretty early in the day). When I joined Survivor VI my post only got 3, yet I ended up winning. If you want to play, then play. Don't let reps or a lack of reps stand in your way.

Yass thanks Sexy! Apparantly i dont do well with rewards but this one i cant lose
Also,I hope you play Tongo-your character posts are a highlight

I cant wait for some new fresh meat to sign up

After the executions they bring your bodies to me you know..
And if you`ve been really bad-no execution is needed

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Hello Mofos.

The Usual Hannibal

Suspect's Reviews

After some heated arguments in the Rate Your Last Movie Thread. I feel like I could join this to get more involved in the site, cool some heads and have a good time.